What are your friends mostly made up of?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have both but my few close friends are female. I don't hang out with anyone but those three or so so yeah. :)

I probably have an equal amount of girl and guy friends. The guys are the friends that I joke around with, because I don't date[ too confusing, too much drama ] And the girls are the ones that I tell secrets and seriously talk to. I am closer to the girls, but I tend to be happier with the guys. I also get in more trouble with the guys xD
Edit: Typo.
Strangely enough, I've done a lot of realization in the past two days. That post is no longer true. I think I've discovered that I feel suffocated when I'm with my friends. I feel happiest when I'm alone. I used to ignore my real feelings, but that's getting harder and harder. That post, however, is true, when I buy into the whole superficial world idea. I want to go hang out with them now, because then I can act like a twelve year old, and maybe forget what they say about me behind my back. I'm a god awful mess right now. I need Kyle. x3

My friends are mostly girls, with a few guy friends.

All my best friends and extremely close friends are girls. I just find it easier to talk to them; especially because they're girls and they know how you feel and you can discuss 'girl stuff'. And boys. I love my BFFs. <33

But I have a few guy friends who are just really funny and great to be around! Most of my friends are girls, though.

I only have like.. 2 guy friends.

Most of them are girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back