what are your personal shops for?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MametchiBoyz

Reaction score
ok so last fortnight my tama-go had a kuromametchi.then, i attached my brother's kuromametchi figure . well, after i went in the shop of the kuromametchi figure, my kuromametchi went in the shop and became a shopkeeper(is it?) :eek: .after that nothing happened. only my kuromametchi is standing at the counter and doing nothing -_- . i leave my tama at my room for sometime, then after that i went in back and saw that it's juz back from the store and looks like nothing happened :ph34r: .can anyone tell me what the personal shops are for???is it that can help u earn money? pls help me~ :mimitchi:

after a wile tamagotchis come to your shop and ask to buy something. thats how you make money.

Yes, I suggest leaving the sound on and then doing something at the same time, so that you can hear the occassional beep when a Tama comes into your shop to buy something. Then, press any button and your Tama will give them an offer on what they want to buy. They will either accept the offer, or turn it down. If they leave without buying, nothing will happen, but if they choose to buy it then you get to keep 1/3 of the money. :)

Wow thanks alot guys but i cant do that anymore since my brother had its kuromametchi gotchi figure lost when he was watching a concert in a crowded hall unless i would go and buy it again -_- .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back