What are your talents?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Liz!

Reaction score
Everybody is good at something, be it dancing, singing, writing or chess. (Em...) But what are your talents?

For me there are a lot of things that I am good at, but none of them are particularly great. I am a decent drummer, photographer and my writing is pretty good, I might post some of it in the writing section thing.

What about you guys?

People say I'm good at singing, and I think I'm not bad.

My friend said I was good at writing. I enjoy writing, but I don't think I'm very good at it.

I've been told I was good at photography and I think I'm okay at it.

I can get annoyed at anything.

I'm good at making outfits (my mom told me this).

I'm a better speller then all my friends.

Me and my friend can make almost anything into a perverted joke. Like Gatorade.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm good at photography.

I have a good sense of style (I start all the trends.)

.... Eh.

I apparently have a good sense of style, though I do get looked down on for buying from Hot Topic. -rolleyes-

I can spell and have a larger vocabulary than most of my friends.

I play some piano every now and then.

I love writing, but I'm not necessarily the greatest at writing stories. Poems are good - I stick to poems.

I make good grades, if that counts as a talent...

And I can identify songs that are even far out of my kind of music genre.

I'm not particularly good at anything that's actually important. xD

-Typing at a fast pace

-Creating my own words

-Sarcasm

-Copying other's writing

They're all pointless. I'm not even sure if they actually count as talents.

I play a lot of instruments, right now just alto and tenor saxophone and piano

I dance, I'm really good with animals XD

I usually put peoples feelings into consideration a lot lol

hmmmm and I can type really fast ;)

and making people laugh a lot!

I'm quite talented for being unoriginal. My cat's name is The White Cat / Kitty / Chuck Norris.

^ I have a cat named Meow. Now that's unoriginal.

&&I love the name Chuck Norris.

-I'm an outstanding musician. [My BD even said I had "Outstanding Musicianship"!]

-I can play 3 instruments. Flute,Trombone and Piccolo. Hopefully Alto Flute and Tuba.

-I'm a band geek. Word yo. xDD

-I'm also a Chorus Nerd.

-I'm creative with names. I was playing HM: FOMT, and I named my Chicken "Cluck Norris". xDD

-I can read fast.

-I have a larger sense of vocabulary than everyone in my LA class.

-I can sing Baritone.

-I'm nice[ That's unless you make me angry! =D]

-I have A+'s in related arts subjects [Chorus and Band... ]

-I'm decticated to music. My BD said maybe I would become a Band Director someday too! =O *Parties*

-I'm excellent on Flute. I learned Flute in 3 months, learned Trills before any Flute in the 7th grade band could. I also got into Jazz Band [i'm Flute 2, out of 2 flutes.] I also lnow alot of Trills,Trimellos, and I learned High B#[That's a VERY high note]

-I have good handwriting, apparantly.

-I can draw.

-I'm good at photography,

-I can kind of write.

-I type fast

-I can read fast

-I understand things quickly.

-I have a photographic memory

-I'm creative with names. I was playing HM: FOMT, and I named my Chicken "Cluck Norris". xDD
Cluck Norris! :)

Well, I'm good at most sports. I normally flog the guys at any sport, cricket especially. I play in a 16s competition, when technically I can still play 13s :huh:

I have also never failed any test, or assignment.

I am kinda smart, though my Maths grades are slipping a little.

I can type pretty fast.

And I can draw all right ^_^

And I have the sickest and most dirty mind.

That counts as a talent, right? :D

My strongest talents would have to be drumming, drawing and writing. Especially, drawing.
Only three.

:huh:
-subtly glomps-

Another drummer! Someone else I can share the drummers code with...

I am a good story teller and a good writer because I have a good imagination. I am also excellent at video games XD.

-I'm an outstanding musician. [My BD even said I had "Outstanding Musicianship"!]
-I can play 3 instruments. Flute,Trombone and Piccolo. Hopefully Alto Flute and Tuba.

-I'm a band geek. Word yo. xDD

-I'm also a Chorus Nerd.

-I can read fast.

-I have a larger sense of vocabulary than everyone in my LA class.

-I can sing Baritone.

-I'm nice[ That's unless you make me angry! =D]

-I have A+'s in related arts subjects [Chorus and Band... ]

-I'm decticated to music. My BD said maybe I would become a Band Director someday too! =O *Parties*

-I'm excellent on Flute. I learned Flute in 3 months, learned Trills before any Flute in the 7th grade band could. I also got into Jazz Band [i'm Flute 2, out of 2 flutes.] I also lnow alot of Trills,Trimellos, and I learned High B#[That's a VERY high note]
I cna play the Flute Solo from Majestia,Caribbean Christmas,Liza Jane, Morning Mood, and New World Symphony Largo by memory on Flute and Piccolo.

I'm good at too many things like.

I can put both of my legs behind my head XD, I can always cheer people up, I can balance very well, I can cross one eye and make the other one stay, I can put my foot up to my head when I'm standing, I can draw really well. Etc. the list goes on lol I'm very talented for my size :3.

I can draw... according to my sister.... mom.... and art teacher

I cant really sing

I used to play the alto sax

I can play a lot of simple songs by ear on the recorder (I learned jingle bells this morning in two minutes :p )

I like writing (I made my mom cry because of my writing 2x)

I like to read (which isnt really a talent)

I can play tamagotchi with TWO HANDS! -yeah baby!-

OOOhhh I can keep a tam alive longer than my dumb sister whos dies in 2 days XD (15G! YAY!)

I LOVE ANIMALS (I guess I'm pretty good with them. Little kids are like animals, right? I'm good with them, too :eek: )

I'm funny :D (Improv is the best! I was in a show a few weeks ago..... that rhymed... XD)

Ummmmm, thats it, I thinkies

HAPPY/MERRY CHRISTMAS!

:(

---

PS: I suck at video games! That screams talent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back