What are your....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutiepoo2014

Reaction score
Tell me ur favorit movies !!

ofcoures mine is Grease

*close this is this has been done be4*

Okay, where do I begin! First, I love War of the Worlds (the one made in 2005), Lilo and Stitch (some of it makes me feel all warm inside!) and Lion King 1, 2 and 3. I kind of like A Cinderella Story. It's very good, plot wise. My favourite Christmas movie is I'll be Home For Christmas. It's very touching, in a way. There are a lot of other movies I really like but I can't really remember it just now.

Click, Aquamarine, Spirited Away, Grease, An Inconvenient Truth. Do hour long interviews count? If so, Egos and Icons - Greenday.

Click, Aquamarine, Spirited Away, Grease, An Inconvenient Truth. Do hour long interviews count? If so, Egos and Icons - Greenday.
the bold r my favs 2!!

Click, Reign Over Me,Silent Hill, Resident Evil,Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

And so much more, I can't say all of them...

Click, Reign Over Me,Silent Hill, Resident Evil,Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
And so much more, I can't say all of them...
wa is silent hills?

OMG i herd hills have eyes is soooooo [SIZE=14pt]scay[/SIZE]!! i dont wana see it!!

have any of yall seen it?!?!?!? is it scary?

wa is silent hills?
OMG i herd hills have eyes is soooooo [SIZE=14pt]scay[/SIZE]!! i dont wana see it!!

have any of yall seen it?!?!?!? is it scary?
Silent Hill, is one of the best movies ever. It's based on the videogame.

I like High School Musical, Inuyasha movies 1-5, Cardcaptor movies 1-2, Harry Potter Movies 1-5 (fifth is coming out.)

:lol: SK4L :chohimetchi:
High School Musical, InuYasha, Harry Potter (fifth isn't coming out because Emma the girl who plays Hermionie quit, she was being offered 2.5million dollars and quit!)

fifth isn't coming out because Emma the girl who plays Hermionie quit, she was being offered 2.5million dollars and quit!)
O-M-G!!!!

i cant belive it!! :) so sad :D

my fave movies are

Hills have eyes (i love the part where the guy's head blows up, blood everywhere)-i love blood and gore movies XD

aquamarine

open season

Meangirls

The Ring 1 and 2

All the harry potter Movies

all the inuyasha movies

Grease

Phantom of the Opera

Spy Kids 1,2,3

Click

Raise your voice (in my opinion, the only good movie that has hilary duff in it, the rest of them with her in it arent that good in my opinion)

my fave movies are
Hills have eyes (i love the part where the guy's head blows up, blood everywhere)-i love blood and gore movies XD

aquamarine

open season

Meangirls

The Ring 1 and 2

All the harry potter Movies

all the inuyasha movies

Grease

Phantom of the Opera

Spy Kids 1,2,3

Click

Raise your voice (in my opinion, the only good movie that has hilary duff in it, the rest of them with her in it arent that good in my opinion)
eww!!! i HATE let me underline it HATE blood!!

but more power to u!!! be a dotor or a nurse! ((get alot of money :p lol jk))

i like all those movies to exsipet 4 hills have eyes and inuyasha ((dont even no wa that is))

I have around 100 favorite movies, but outta everything..

My favorite old movie= The Parent Trap

My favorite current movie= 50 first dates...

-JL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back