What book series can you not get enough of?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Umm ... Harry Potter series (DUH!)

The Saga of Darren Shan! AWESOME!

The Demonata (Also by Darren Shan)

The Wind on Fire series (Really Good!)

I read the Series of Unfortunate Events books and thought they were really good but they were sort of hard to remember!

My Secret Unicorn (Childish, I know! But I love unicorns!)

Mary Kate and Ashley: Two of a Kind & So LIttle Time

Sleepover Club

Probably some more but I can't think of any right now!

-Shatagama-

Twilight and the Clique series.

I am on Eclipse (only like 50 pages left) and I left off on thr 8th book in the clique series xD

I think I am going to read the Sisterhood series ;D

Twilight, and Warriors [stupid Library has like, Hardly any there. I just finished reading Firestar's Quest....Because the Library just got it in like...Last Month]

I've yet to read Eclipse. I might get it at the library tommorow after my dentist appointment. Unless they've mixed me up on the waiting list and end up making me wait another month. Like they did last time. Stupid Library

I like the Harry Potter Series, and right now I'm on the first book of "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy.

Twilight and the Clique series.
I am on Eclipse (only like 50 pages left) and I left off on thr 8th book in the clique series xD

I think I am going to read the Sisterhood series ;D
I like the clique and twilight aswell.

I finished the twilight series a couple weeks ago, it was GREAT.

I've only read one the clique book, and saw the movie, but it's a-mazing! :rolleyes:

Umm ... Harry Potter series (DUH!)The Saga of Darren Shan! AWESOME!

The Demonata (Also by Darren Shan)

The Wind on Fire series (Really Good!)

I read the Series of Unfortunate Events books and thought they were really good but they were sort of hard to remember!

My Secret Unicorn (Childish, I know! But I love unicorns!)

Mary Kate and Ashley: Two of a Kind & So LIttle Time

Sleepover Club

Probably some more but I can't think of any right now!

-Shatagama-
i use to love my secret unicorn

Keroro Gunso (SGT. Frog) I'm obsessed with all of them :3 and I made two fan made ones on my icon.

This was inspired by "What song can you not get enough of?" or something like that. I can't find the topic >.>
For some reason I just love the The City of Ember and the sequel, The People of Sparks. I haven't finished PoS yet but I'm almost done. I want the whole series for Christmas so I can read the third and fourth book. I just absolutely love it. I wanna see the movie but we never have time Dx
I read the City of Ember and just started People of the Sparks. I haven't read it all the way through though because I don't like it much yet. Tell me if it gets better =D

But my favourite book series EVER. At #1 would have to be Harry Potter. That series was my life throughout elementry school. I was sooo obsessed me and my friend practicly worshiped the book shelves the books sat on and her uncle made us wooden wands and we'd spend hours playing imagination Harry Potter. It was the BEST. It helped inspire a lot of my stories too ;P

I LOVE SHUGO CHARA. I’m so impatient for it to be released in the US, though….I read it online. :p

Twilight, too. I finished Breaking Dawn during the summer but I keep reading parts of it over-and-overandover. I'm pathetic. ^-^;;

Rainbow magic:

I love the Music fairies and I am entering the competition

Also in April there are the new Special animal fairies or something

If some or some people read them,and finish reading all of the music fairies, please tell me the special fairyland word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have an obsession with Scott Westerfeld. I have all his books in HARDCOVER. -cough- Anyways, anything by him.

Latest posts

Back