What books are you reading now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm currently reading Lord Of The Rings. I mean, the whole series in one book over 4000 pages long.

Right now I'm reading a book called 'The Secret Assignment'. I forgot the author's name though. It's Jaclyn something, I'm not sure it's in my backpack. I'm also reading this book in class, and its really good. I keep forgetting the name though, I'll make sure to tell you guys. Anywho, those books are great.

'Stop in the name of Pants!' One of the books from the georgia nicolson series. Written by Louise Rennison. I love all the books in the series.

I'm bored. I'm waiting for my new books to come in the mail.

I'm re-reading Harry Potter. But, I'm doing it backwards. I'm on number six.

Sigh... I hope no one posted this book...

I am reading a book called: IN THE WOODS By Tana French

Back of the Book: In Tana French's powerful debut thriller, three children leave their small Dublin neighborhood to play in the surrounding woods. Hours later, their mothers' calls go unanswered. When the police arrive, they only find only one of the children, gripping a tree trunk in terror, wearing blood-filled sneakers, and unable to recall a single detail of the previous hours.

Twenty years later.Detective Rob Ryan- the found boy, who has kept his past a secret- and his partner Cassie Maddox investigate the murder of a 12 year old girl in the same woods. Now, with only snippets of long-buried memories to guide him, Ryan has the chance to uncover both the mystery of the case before him, and that of his own shadowy past.

I'm currently reading Half Moon Investigations by Eoin Colfer. It's pretty good. Got it from the library. Oh, and the manga series I'm currently wading through is Loveless. 8D

I'm ready the 5th book in the Pendragon series (I forgot the title B) ) I forgot the author too... :(

I found out the book's name now! xD it's called The Rag and the Bone Shop by Robert Cormier. It's a great book if you're into mysteries. It's about a boy named Jason who's friend named Alicia gets killed and Jason was the last person to see her alive. Trent, an expert interrogator, is called in for the case. It's amazing! When I'm reading it, I'm like "Oh, jason killed her! No wait...he didnt...NO HE DID! could he..?"

It's quite a mystery. ^O^

Latest posts

Back