What brands of shoes do you wear?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Courtnee~Malakian

Reaction score
Me? I wear converse and vans. Those are my favorite types. Plus I wear punkrose too. Those I can only find at Hot Topic (for a vry expensive price >.<)

What types of shoes do you wear?

C~M

I have a pretty nice pair of K Swiss shoes (Well, they're falling apart now, but they lasted longer than most of my shoes. They still haven't gotten any holes in the toes, but the sole is staring to fall out.) and then for school I got some Asics for around $60. They were on sale, and seem pretty nice.

It depends on my outfit. I have 14+ pairs of shoes.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmn.... i'm getting etnies for school....

right now i have converse.. and i sometimes get new balance, nikes and one pair of puma's i don't wear

I just get shoes. xD I want more shoes. So I can match my outfits. So, just any shoes. ( I don't think I even know all of my shoes' brands! XD)

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer to be barefoot, and I'm not one to wear nice shoes. I wear some cheap costco nike shoes. They do their job.

I have one pair of high heels, maybe two inches, even though I don't need those inches. Aerosole, some brand you wouldn't know about. I have two pairs of sandals, one for nice preformances and whatnot, one for everyday. I've heard that my everyday sandals are actually a really nice brand, a bunch of people have asked me where I got them. (TJmax. Does wonders.) Merrel or somthing.

On top of that, all my outfits are realativly close to each other, so I really don't need flashy shoes.

I Don't pay attention to the Brand of the Shoes i Wear. So i don't really know. In my opinion, If the Shoes Fit, and Aren't Completly hideous Looking. I'll Buy them (Which is Rather Hard to do. Sometimes I have to go out of town to buy shoes. Since I'm like a size 12. :( )

Rebok. <3 But, they aren't exactky too nice looking, as they're from the junior range. :D

Rebok. <3 But, they aren't exactky too nice looking, as they're from the junior range. :D
=O YAY! I wear reebok too, i was to lazy to go and get the shoes. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back