What Can I do?! EMERGENCY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrapeOmapeO

Reaction score
I had been raising a tamagotchi that was growing up very well. I think it was a child or something-- I don't know, but it was winning contests left and right. It was happy and healthy, full of fun and food. At any rate, I was playing with it, and I saw a little tamagotchi (research shows me that it was a Masktchi) peeking into my tamagotchi's window.

Myself and my brother (who was watching me play) were both weirded out, suffice to say. So, I switched over to another tamagotchi to fill up its fun and hunger meters.

Then the tamagotchi who was peeped upon started chirping at me. I switched to it, figuring it needed to use the bathroom, but rather it died a sudden death.

What the hey, dood.

What the hey.

From then on, I concluded that my tamagotchi was MURDERED BY THAT PEEPING MASKTCHI. DAGNABBED PEEPING MURDERER. Just was jealous of my tamagotchi's winning streak.

I don't think it died of old age-- I think it was in its child stage, but if not, it was a fresh adult.
Yeah Hi, so yeah my cousins down in perth and hes said a Masktchi looked through the

window of his V5 is there anything to do that can help it and plz plz plz tell me if its a

glitch or just a normal event that the progammers put in because his are teenages

and im sure they will die today or mabye tomorrow.

Yeah Hi, so yeah my cousins down in perth and hes said a Masktchi looked through the

window of his V5 is there anything to do that can help it and plz plz plz tell me if its a

glitch or just a normal event that the progammers put in because his are teenages

and im sure they will die today or mabye tomorrow.
Well, a window offend appears on a v5 tamagotchi connection. If your worried, reset it. The window is not a glitch. I'm not so sure about the tama peeping trough, though.

Hang on, I think I saw that exact same quote on GameFAQs. It was on the message board for the Tamagotchi Game Boy game, not any regular Tamagotchi version.

Don't worry.

1.I don't think that a Maskatchi would murder any tamagotchi.

2. Since bandai made these tamagotchis for kids 8+ , basically. So I don't think that bandai would put a murderer in the game with alot of kids out there

that have them.

P.S. that quote could've not been true. He/Her could have just typed that into

the computer, trying to get views or something.

I totally agree with Matthew4181.Someone please close this topic.

P.S.I'm not trying to be rude,but it is kind of hard to belive that there would be a Masktchi killing a tamagotchi.But maybe it was a holiday animation and after a few minutes it died of a skull or something. :rolleyes: :( :D

didn't someone say that that happened on V3(all though i recall that it may have been his little sister telling porky pies

Hang on, I think I saw that exact same quote on GameFAQs. It was on the message board for the Tamagotchi Game Boy game, not any regular Tamagotchi version.
It doesn't really matter, they've posted a question here that they want answering.

Anyway, it's probably just one of those random animations that appear on your Tamagotchi.

I'm not sure though, I haven't seen this on my V5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back