what can we do in the office?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel:)

Reaction score
in the tamatown there is the office when your tama has a work but what can you acvtually do there?

Nothing much, really. You can click on the brochure on the desk and see what it says, but that is pretty much all. But if you travel to one of the other cities (I forgot which one, but I think its Guroguro Town or something like that) there will also be a game you can play if you drag your computer mouse over one of the doors. It is a science game where you have to mix potions.

:huh: greenalmonds :p

Nothing really... Bandai (I hope) will add some more stuff to make the office more fun. For now, its useless... :^0

you can go to the Mame City or Guruguru Town office.In Mame city there's a potion mixing game and in Guruguru Town there's that tennis game.The regular office has nothing other than the brochure.

you can go to the Mame City or Guruguru Town office.In Mame city there's a potion mixing game and in Guruguru Town there's that tennis game.The regular office has nothing other than the brochure.
nothing. However, you can get the photo ID and see info about jobs.

just like Tama_Butterfly said, in mame city there is a potion mixing game, and in guruguru town there is a Tama Tennis game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back