what charechter will my v4 turn into?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

toby0000

Reaction score
:( , :( , :( , :p , :blink: ,or :blink:

its a boy in gen 2 and is preety spoitlt

pencil pointz 0

flower pointz 3

the other type of points 8

training 6 bars

and the flower teacher

Last edited by a moderator:
it might turn into a masketchi no not just cause i love them because if you have low skill points it will probley turn into one or weight i rember oon this generation i wanted a makkio but i had 560 fashion points and it was over weight it was 99lb and it turnd in to a masketchi

hope i helped

- :) masketchigirl :(

your tama will probably turn into a universal character because for starters your skill points are extremely low you need to play lots of lots of games to get them to at least 30 or more this will also help if your tamas overweight (40 pounds or more means he is overweight)if your skill points stay like that your tama will not be able to get a good job.oh just in case you didnt know a universal character comes from being overweight low skill points and neglect. the teen universal characters are obotchi,hawainkotchi,hawainotchi,and ojyotchi. the adult universal characters are pyonkitchi,pyonkatchi,maskitchi,gozarutchi,debatchi,and hanatchi. if you dont raise up those skill points you will most l.ikely get one of these characters.

p.s.universal characters are only for v4

you really need to look after your tama more!!! think of its future you want it to have a good job!!!! ^_^ raise up the skill points!! you can decide what catorgorie you want your tama to be but you cant choose an excact character (atleast i dont think you can!!). if you want it to be intelligent kind or fashionable you know what to do!! raise t up in the catorgories!!!!!! :p

kind regards

*~tamacrazy~* :)

:p ^_^ ok thanks it evolved today right after it woke up it has wings and a line under it :) :D

ill try and get its points up today.....it has the flower teacher

If you work hard it may be a :angry: . If you can get like, 70 diamond points, thats what you'll end up with... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back