What cinda books do u like ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What cinda books do u like?

• i dont like to read

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Series of Unforunate Events

• Harry Potter

• Siter Hood of the traveling pants

• other ((please post))

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that Peatrolover22 meant kinda not cinda anyways. I voted for other, 'cuz i like all kinds of books. Ecspeccially Pet Sematary by Stephen King.

A Series of Unforunate Events A Series of Unforunate Events A Series of Unforunate Events

Lol I'm obsessed. I'm working on fanart :3 And I have the entire set (including 13) in hardback... and the DVD. :]]]

I like Harry Potter. If your asking for what my favorite type[/u] of book, it's adventure,and sad books. My all times:

Harry Potter

The Diary of Anne Frank

I voted Harry Potter! And I've figured out the name of her next book, the last in the series: Harry Potter, Death's Hallow.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows..not death hallows. S'all good. I like murder thrillers. Or whatever genre the books I read is called. Also, Unfortunate. Ya guys forgot the t.

I like Jacquline Wilson's books. She writes so well. ^.^

I also like Adeline Yen Mah's biography.

And I've figured out the name of her next book, the last in the series: Harry Potterand the Death's Hallow.
OMG!!! REALLY!!!

OMG!! i love J.K Rowlings Harry Potter books !!

ive read all of her books !! exseped 4 the 7th one!! well duh its not even out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back