What color are your eyes?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brown.. Almost black, I've been told. 8D

Nicole recently told me [by waking me up at about three in the morning on a three day weekend] that she hates her, quote, "Ugly brown eyessss, Janna." Because apparently most people in the movies have blue eyes. I donno.

I have two coloreyes.. o.o;
One's Green in the right eye, the other is gray in the left. :D I love 'em.
Zomg~! Freeaaak! xD Just kidding! I wish my eyes were white/super-pale lavender. -.- Why can't those be real eye colors?! xD

Zomg~! Freeaaak! xD Just kidding! I wish my eyes were white/super-pale lavender. -.- Why can't those be real eye colors?! xD
I am a freak indeedy. =O (Just kidding ;D )

If you have glasses you can have them. xD

When I was 9, I didn't have glasses, and I wanted to get ocean blue eyes for a Namine` cosplay. ;] Now I have glasses...And I love 'em.(Sorta. *Wants Christian Siriano Glasses!!* xD Er..I went off topic?)

Mine are sort of ocean gray blue. Depends on the light. My eyes also almost always stay -really- dialated. Dunno why. I do eat my carrots.

Ocean colored soul? Not quite. Ocean eyeballs? Maybe. xDD

[hey, look at that! a totally random band reference!]

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL cool wow I never thought my topic would get this popular lol. Oh well like I said before I have brown eyes -^,^-

Hazel, but sometimes turn brown..
My friend says her eyes change color too and she has hazel I want hazel eyes too but I'm happy with my eyes now ^^.

[SIZE=7pt]Allie,[/SIZE]

-breaks into song-

YOUR EYES ARE THE BRIGHTEST OF ALL THE COLOURS,

DO YOU KNOW YOU'RE UNLIKE ANY OTHER,

YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MY THUNDER~♪

xD

[SIZE=7pt]Allie,[/SIZE]
-breaks into song-

YOUR EYES ARE THE BRIGHTEST OF ALL THE COLOURS,

DO YOU KNOW YOU'RE UNLIKE ANY OTHER,

YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MY THUNDER~♪

xD