What color eyes do you*wish* you had?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*BaBi*GuRl*

Reaction score
Title says it all. I have Green eyes but when i am in a dark room they look brown, but where there is a lot of light they look really green. I love taking pictures of my eyes. I am very happy with their color, altho i wish they always looked green, even in the dark.

*BaBi*

I have blue eyes, but in most photos they look brown... :D

I do like my eye colour, but I want a pair of green contact lenses. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
i have naturally hazel eyes but i wear pink contacts they rock i have a whole array of contacts

Mine are green, and around the center it's a bit hazel. People say I have a wolf's eyes. o.o'

Everyone says they look more brown than green. I like my eye color when people actually know what it is. -_-

Mine are green, and around the center it's a bit hazel. People say I have a wolf's eyes. o.o'Everyone says they look more brown than green. I like my eye color when people actually know what it is. -_-
Wolves are cute :D

I have dark brown eyes. I like 'em, but sometimes I wish I had green or red eyes.

I have a bunch of colored contacts.

Sapphire, amethyst, silver, and gold.

All of them are old prescriptions though.

I have blue eyes, sometimes they look green. In photo's they go red that makes me look so evil! :D

Hope i helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!! :D

I have brown eyes that look brownish-faint reddish in the sun. i think it's weird. I know some people think its impossible to have red in your eyes but I'm serious that it looks like it in the sun. I wish I had gray eyes.

I have hazel eyes, but they're very dark. You have to look close in them to see the green.

They're very mysterious looking, but easy to see what I'm thinking. //

I would love to have bright, blue eyes. Dreamy looking eyes if you will.

I have brown eyes that look brownish-faint reddish in the sun. i think it's weird. I know some people think its impossible to have red in your eyes but I'm serious that it looks like it in the sun. I wish I had gray eyes.
you're not alone about the red eye thing. The woman next door to me have grey eyes with very visible red spots on. weird...

My eyes are brown. Dark dark brown, nothing else. They like hypnotize you when you look at me, big and pretty as my x-boyfriend said. I would love to have pure green eyes, that is just WONDERFUL!! Other than that, I would stick with my eyes, they are perfect.

My eyes are brown. They're a nice shade, too, so I don't mind them. (Blue + brown makes a nice even brown.)

My eyes would look good in any color, I guess. I like the shape of my eyes a lot, which is what defines them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back