What color is yer eyes?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My left eye is gray, and my right is green.

<3

Cinderpelt:

My right is like moss, my left is like a stone. :3

I heard that PURPLE or mauve glasses make your green eyes like... Pop out more, not out of your skull or anything, it show's them off more.

My eyes have changed over the course of my life. They were a dull blue when I was born, and became pale and icy from ages 2-6. Then they turned bluish green when I was 7, and stayed like that till I was 11. They turned a vibrant green, and stayed like that till a few months ago, when they turned silvery. Like, I have a dark ring of almost-black grey around really light grey, and it makes it look silvery. It's by far my favorite color of my eyes so far. It's really cool. I tried to take a pic, but the pics always screw up the lighting, so the colors change. Ya know?

Brown.I wish I had either Purple eyes, green eyes, hot pink eyes, or Rainbow!xD

brown. just plain brown.

yup. just that plain, dark, boring color.

I wish they were pink ^_^

I have Hazel eyes, like I mentioned before, but I think my eyes would look cool if they were straight out green or silverish-gray. Or red. I like red. ^_^

I have Hazel eyes, like I mentioned before, but I think my eyes would look cool if they were straight out green or silverish-gray. Or red. I like red. :D
ooooooo, red! BlOoDy ReD!!! Likea vampire! ^_^ :D :D

I have greenish-yellow eyes. They look more green if I wear a shirt or cry, though. xD

I have blue eyes. They kind of look like big pools of water . . . in my head. They stand out a lot.

They have this weird ring of yellow, on the inside, right around the pupil o_O I wonder if that's some sort of gene mutation or something.

I wish I had hazel eyes, they're so pretty @_@

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back