What Color is....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My hair?

Its Black-brown-ish.

Its more black than brown.

I have a random streak at the front which went from white to blue to white to green to red to white xD

my natural air color is brown but i have it dyed black right now..

i think im gonna bleach the tips of my bangs and dye them red or maybe some streaks :]

My hair used to be black. I never dyed it but now it is light brown with a reddish tint and natural blonde highlights! I love my hair!!!

My hair is curly brown,just like Miley Cyrus's!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt]I have long abrun hair, but half of it is black from hwen I died it last year.[/SIZE]

In the bast I have had:

Burgendy

Black

Black with Blonde Tips

Black with Blue Tips

Black with Green Tips

I have very dark brown hair (almost black)

I am going to dye it auburn

my hair looks just like Emily Osment's. except i don't have her hairstyle. but it's that exact color.

I'm a brunette ;) but I don't act it hehe I'll just stop now lol. But it's golden brownish in the sun like my eyes lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is auburn, which is a reddish brown, with purple in front.

Purple hair is great, but it's kind of a risk. You have to bleach it to get the purple to really come out, and it can really damage your hair. That's why you have to condition like crazy. But it's a hassle. Think before you bleach.

I'm a brunette :) but I don't act it hehe I'll just stop now lol. But it's golden brownish in the sun like my eyes lol!
lol hi candy!!!!

im a brunette!!! but i act like a blonde..me and my friends(aka candygurl93) have our blonde moments when were crazy(no offense to blondes..i dont think it was though) Ppl say my hair looks red when the light is shining on my head..i think thats offensive lol im just kidding...i think i should shut up now :)

My hair changes during the seasons. In Fall it is a redish brown. In Winder it is dark brown. In Spring it is dirty blonde and in Summer it is dark blonde. I have this random annoying blonde streak in my hair though, right up front. <3

I am going to get highlights, my mom was like 'Mmk, you should ask your cousin though..." because she dyed her hair black, blonde, red and I think purple... xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back