What color should i get

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchis rock

Reaction score
:furawatchi: i am getting another V3 and i don't what coulor to get, please help or i will buy a suckish color!

P.S. i don't know if this store has recieved the 2nd wave of tamas yet!

I already have tropical flowers and my BFF has the ice cream one so it would be kinda stupid to buy those colors!

If they have the Zebra one, I'm tellin' ya, buy it!!!

And also, try the jungle flowers one. B)

-tw :)

Tenis Winner i already have the flowers and everyone else i don't know if they have the second wave yet!

I need more ppl to say what color they think i should get so i can have a majority vote!

IS ANYONE LISTENING! THEY DON"T HAVE THE @ND WAVE OF TAMAS YET! SO ONLY THE FIRST 6!

but i really only have 4 choices jungle camaflage silver with blck buttons blue with waves and translucent yellow!

its only 4 cuz i have the tropical flowers one and my bff has the ice cream one and we see each orther a lot!

i really need fluent replys i have 20 minutes and than i have to make my decision!

OH! thanks!it is between silver and waves cuz thats what ppl said! i am making a pole!

Well, I don't know if you've headed out yet, but I have the yellow translucent tama. It's really kool. I would recommend any tranlucent tama(ex- black, green and pink translucent, etc.).

Hope you can decide!

Ally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back