What country/state do you live in

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Born in Manitoba, Canada, Raised in Manitoba, Canada.

Except for a year, When I lived in Edmonton With my mom. Heck, That wasn't even a year.

More like half a year. So I don't really consider myself to have ever lived there. But Yeah.

Manitoba is Boring sometimes.

Kansas. D:I hate it here, if I haven't already made that point to most of you..

It's so flat and boring. The most exciting thing we have to offer is a large ball of twine, airplanes, and a possible set for another Children Of The Corn. Oh dear.
Well, all we have to offer is cow poop smell, some corn (SWEET CORN, to be exact), and some hay.

One time I saw someone selling sweet corn. It was quite clear. There was a sign on the highway. A sign on the sidewalk. On the other side. Next to the stand. On the stand. On a car. After you passed the stand pointing back. On a spaceship that says "SWEET CORN, 1.2 LIGHTYEARS AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Oh, we also have some highways that haven't been paved since tar was invented, and some broken down trucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back