what da! helll!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of which I just deleted the hacking message so you don't get banned, but remember in the note 4th Paragraph:
Another concern with the hacking claims trend going on right now is that members seem to cry "hack!" at a moments notice... I have also received countless excuses for misbehavior due to hacking... Did the person's account really get used by somebody else? Or did they just have a bad day, cuss people out for fun and then try to escape their actions by saying somebody else did it? It can be tough to decide! The decision might work against you too… So please think twice before claiming this has occurred to you or somebody else. These investigations take time out from work to improve the site... Any false claims may work against you if you are found to not be telling the truth.

I hope you didn't just fake the whole thing, but at least there were no bad words so you are off the hook.

P.S. Here is The topic tamagirl444 (the hacker which is now gone) spammed in (page 6-7)
thank u for deleting the messages G+J.and i didnt fake my hacking.why would i do that?i respect tamatalk,and everyone on it.but i do not and never will respect zoee358.she does not deserve it.

^thats tamagirl4444 all right.

hey tamagirl4444, that 'revenge is sweet' part? i wonder if that means that hacker is zoee358 cuz she did want revenge on lotsa people...like u..

lets hope i am not next on the list...

^thats tamagirl4444 all right.hey tamagirl4444, that 'revenge is sweet' part? i wonder if that means that hacker is zoee358 cuz she did want revenge on lotsa people...like u..

lets hope i am not next on the list...
im trying to rigure out who did it still.there are only 2 people on tamatalk who would want revenge on me.thats zoee358 and Buster.this might not be what your thinking,but i gathered some proof,and i acctually think Buster did it.

and if its zoee358,all we can do is hope your not next on the list.

everyone has been getting hacked this week.....just not on Tama..i got hacked on Yahoo messenger!!! and grr i dont give out my info at all!!! AND GRRR!!! i hate being hacked its the worst feeling ever!

everyone has been getting hacked this week.....just not on Tama..i got hacked on Yahoo messenger!!! and grr i dont give out my info at all!!! AND GRRR!!! i hate being hacked its the worst feeling ever!
i know.I HATE BEING HACKED,AND I HAAAAAAAATE HACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i do not and never will respect zoee358.she does not deserve it.
Yes,but wait the hacker sometimes posted with the same way you use .'s You are a suspect in my TMHI! No offense.

right this morning i was send an email from tamagirl4444 (but it wasnt her) but she sed that he/she hacked into tamagir4444's account and is trying to get her banned so if tamagirl4444 is bein horrable its the hacker ok?right admin and jc if you want proof ill send you a copy of the pm that i got at midnight
Why are u cursing? :( I know your made but u don't have to let everyone else know. I'm just saying!! :eek:

well i do have to tell ppl that ppl r being hacked

or dont u want ppl to bother about the worrys of those who have hacked

and as i was hacked myself i know how it felt

One warning to tamagirl4444. Change your password so nobody can alledgedly "Hack" it. It's simple enough to make a non "Hackable" password.

I stil find it hard to believe people would waste their time doing that :D

If you account gets "Hacked" again, you may find yourself without access to this lovely site. Please protect yourself.

I'll close the topic upon the request I got.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back