What day should TamaTalk's chat room be open?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What single day should TamaTalk's chat room be open?

• Sunday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monday

• Tuesday

• Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

• Saturday

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:D :wub: :D [SIZE=14pt]i think it should be open 4 the whole weekend becuz its the only day that ppl can go on the comp 4 fun stuff cuz we have no hmwk so at leats pick 1 of the weekend days.....[/SIZE] :lol: ;)

~~~~~~~

Tama #1

Egg:see through pink

Name:ALEX!

generation:1

tama: itchigotchi

debugged:yes B)

~~~~~~~~

Tama#2

Egg:purple with swirls

name:MO JR

generation:1

tama:itchigotchi

debugged:yes :wub: :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
me too.it should be opened every day for at least christmas break.administrator,can you at least open it for christmas break.please?
yeah. open it 4 x-mas and summer breaks

yeah. open it 4 x-mas and summer breaks
Yes, that is a good idea too, though maybe:

Weekends

22nd December-7th January

25th June-25th September

Though this probably costs a lot of money so I should think Sats and Sunds are fine though you can always treat us with Chat open for rest of the month like you have!

:D

Saturday is good coz that's tha day i hav nothing to do but chat

I think they should do it on the weekends, the times when most kids have time to chat. Also, it should be opened during the work week in the summer.

I think saturday coz all the other days I have homework (I do weekend homework on sundays). I still come on on sundays but Only after 4:00pm (my time).

i want everyday but ill hav 2 say saturday coz i neva hav n e thing 2 do in tha morning on a saturday

i voted friday cause we can come back home to start the school-free weekends looking foward to start it with a tama chatroom. bliss! :huh:

its still open now theres no point having it open for the summer hols cause you have 6 weeks of days off so you dont have school on weekdays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back