What day would you like the chat room to be open?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What day would you like the chat room to be open?

• Monday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday

• Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

• Saturday

• Sunday

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: i think there should be two chatrooms going at once, one open on saturday and one open on sunday, im an austrlian, yesterday it was sunday and the chatroom was open but i was confused because it was only open saturdays right :)

well saturday is a fine day but like most people they go to school/work all week and they want to go out and hang out with their friends on saturdays because sunday really isnt a "hang out day" alot of people go to church as mentioned above. and alot of people may not have the time to even get on on saturdays because where everyones busy all week family may like to spend time together....and some people work on saturdays and sundays too.so i dont think there is really no "perfect" day.which you could always make it open every other day. or every 2 days etc. so that way itll be fair to all.

Im low on cash and i realy want to get a theird tamagotchi but i can't.My mom won't even let me work for it.What should I do?? :blink:

The post about being low on cash and wanting a tama doesn't have anything to do with what day would you like that chat room to be open which is what this post is about. If you want to post that, there is a button in the main room called make thread.....nifty little thingy too

hmmm I think I would like it to be on Sunday... I dont know... it sounds right.

:p

saturday is the best time. english children don't have to go to school on that day (or sunday) so there will be more people on.

Can it be open everyday? Please? Because, like, when its on at a certain day, I, like, forget. But if its on everyday, when I, like, sign on, I`ll like, see that its like, open.

I would like it everyday but Saturday works. Every time I go there nobody is there. What's the point in that?

I think it should be open on three days,Friday night,Saturday and Sunday.

Too many have stuff to do on saturdays. anyway Most people leave town on vacations on saturdays.

Yes, Saturday is really good. I voted for it because I agree with StitchGirl. People do more stuff on Sundays as well, because on Saturday you are just resting after a week of school but on Sunday you are active again! LOL, it is Sunday and I'm on but this is rare!

StarTama :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back