What Design Would You Like To See?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Design Would You Like To See On The Tamagotchi V4?

• Ocean

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toys (which one(s)?

• Tamagotchi Characters (Which ones? REPLY to this messages saying which one(s)

• Cooking Untencils

• Food (What Kind(s)?

• Video games (which Kind(s)?

• Red

• Blue

• Green

• Orange

• Yellow

• A Mix Of Colors (Which Colors)?

• Other (REPLY to this message saying which one)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tomrules74185296

Reaction score
Hello TamaTalk

Feel free to vote for any of the catogorys. We would like to see which one is voted the most If you picked TOYS, TAMAGOTCHI CHARACTERS,FOOD,VIDEO GAMES, MIX OF COLORS,OR OTHER REPLY to thismessage saying which one(s). This is going to be COOL! :huh:

VIDEO GAMES!

i would like to see ratchet and clank, halo, jak, sonic, mario....

snake, and way more. It would be awesome!

P.S. some of the ones you put are alreay made.

like the ocean. its has waves.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to see pizza. Pizza tastes sooooo good. Maybe tacos or bananas, though!

Personally, I think we should have changable shells. And many, many different kinds... i.e. Anime...

*shiftyeyes*

Transparent. I've always wanted a transparent. More colours of transparent, like in the V1. I love transparent! But the latest transparents (yellow and blue in the V3, clear and blue in the V4) are just to boring. I like brighter colours, like on the V1. Bright, transparent, orange.. -drools-

-kuchipatchi-

Like someone else said I'd like to see more Transparent designs. I would also love to see Beach and Character themes also though.

Personally, I think we should have changable shells. And many, many different kinds... i.e. Anime...
*shiftyeyes*
I agree! maybe, shells thet you can decorate yourself! like they would give you pens and good quality stickers with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back