What Did You Buy Recently?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A littles pet shop VIP, a Madagascar Penguin TY beanie, a Sylvanians family baby cat and a mario figure.

And before that, a Sylvanian Families pink bed and a TY red dragon.

EDIT: I Want Jelly Bracelts.

Last edited by a moderator:
-Neon pink piano belt

-Neon dinosaur hair clips. :]

-Concert clothes. :\

I think the last thing I bought was a tennis ball which was around 2 or 3 weeks ago.

I'll have to go get another one because its all soft and squishy and it doesn't bounce very high anymore. We've been using it too much to play handball at school. :p

I ordered Perceptions and A Curse, A Calling [CD's] yesterday.

But the last thing I bought waaaaas... I bought a lot of stuff :\

The Dark Knight on DVD, hairclips [i got this cute purple bow thingo, it's so pretty] & I got tickets to go see The Getaway Plan's last tour show thing.

D:

Me friend and I went to Wal-Mart 8D

I got Zebra nails and an Amp drink. And I won this animal out of the claw game things XD

Naruto volume 40. Someone stole it from me, found out Wal-Mart carries the series :nazotchi:

Also... hm... Hot fries. I don't buy a lot of stuff, if I do, it's stuff I don't really need, more what I want xD

I got a 20 from my dad too. Keeping that in my Naruto Wii case for now. Going to spend that at Universal studios in May!

A grey spongebob hoodie 8D

And I bought Jen a batman necklace cuz I felt like being nice and now we're gonna keep repaying favours from eachother forever and ever and ever.

A spongebob T-shirt. Its epic!

Brown sugar.

Lynx.

Now I can look cool, have pancakes with my favourite topping and smell like a man!

Seven songs on iTunes. 8D

- Mickey - Toni Basil. xD

- That's Not My Name - The Ting Tings

- Don't Forget - Demi Lovato

- Only Hope - Mandy Moore

- Tell Me Something I Don't Know - Selena Gomez

- F**k You - Lily Allen

- Alfie - Lily Allen

I'm so mad that they don't have You Me At Six on iTunes. :X

But these happy spaz songs are good. I'm going to Kennywood opening day, and these will do well.

Chicken nuggets for Katelyn and an ice cream for myself at lunch. ;]

Lunch. I got...

- A Chicken Sammich (All there was ._.)

- Chocolate chip cookies (for Malinda and I to share)

- Ice cream for Malinda

- Cheddar Sunchips for me ;D

Edit: Typo

Last edited by a moderator:
I went on an Internet shopping spree. xD

•Several songs from iTunes.

•And, call me a designer snob, but I couldn't resist ordering two Aeropostale Ts for $22. Warehouse Sale. 8]

All in all, I spent around thirty dollars. There goes all me allowance for this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back