What Did You Buy Recently?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
-- A cookie monster tee for myself :)

-- A batman tee for Jen.

-- A huuuge stick of cotton candy/fairy floss.

-- A pretty big lollipop. 8D

Yayzerz for random shopping days! :' D

-- FINALLY the new Nothing Personal All Time Low CD (I had it pre-ordered, but I finally got it yesterday.)

-- A backpack for school; it's black with white music notes and a staff on it :)

-- A set of Music = Life pencils, eraser, and button for $1 to support the arts at Hot Topic

-- Seventeen August 2009 magazine

-- A leopard print bra with lime green lace and bright purple elastic 8D

-- A pink and black bra

-- Strawberry lemonade

-- A backpack for school; it's black with white music notes and a staff on it :)
*steals c:*

-Barbell earrings

-white rose earrings

-Cover up (powder and liquid)

-Eyeliner

-Orange and red striped Roxy babydoll

-'Love Music' purple tee w/ headphones on it c:

-Dark indigo skinnyjeans by angels

-Black skinny jeans by Yam Yam (Or Yom Yom??)

^ - Steals- I haven't had Red Bull in ages.

+ Mum thinks it's a bad idea to have energy drinks at this age.

Weell, mum just came home with my new camera. :] I have to make sure I don't injure this one in any way and I can't let anyone use it apart from myself, probably. It's a touch screen, which makes it even better and funner to use. 8D

As for something I bought myself, I bought movie tickets to see Ice Age 3 and a frozen fanta yesterday.. with my own money, for once.

Yesterday I bought a really nice shirt/top/whatever from a Garage Sale. It Purple with tiny black stars on it.

I might wear it tommorow.

A sour pineapple candy gel thing which looks like shampoo and comes in little bottles which look like some sort of face cream or something.

Gosh that thing's lovely.

+ It's sour. I love sourness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back