What did you buy today?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2ga metal pinchers

0ga pink leopard print tapers

AE's Bohemian body scent... thing... don't wanna say spray cause it'sa roller..

Snacks, scrubs for nursing clinicals, test-prep material, and CPR re-certification fee. Very expensive day. :eek:

I just bought some Vans. :)!

Edit: I just realized they gave me two left feet. :( I have to go back and exchange them now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Three flannel shirts

a wool coat

a necklace(This+^ is christmas stuff for me. XD)

a scarf

and some food.

Katy Perry's Teenage Dream album, mascara, powder, earrings, chocolate and salmiakki (if you don't know that is - go google it). Probably something else too x3

Bought a copy of The Count of Monte Cristo for a dollar. Happiness! :wub: I also spent money on international shipping. Sending a Tama-Go and 2 figurines to a fellow TamaTalker, hopefully in time for Christmas. :)

- A pencil case in the shape of a strawberry milk carton :3

- A pen with like eight clicky colour thinggys.

- A plush turtle keyring. But it's not a real looking turtle.

- White shoelaces with piano keys all over them.

- A yellow crazy face eraser.

- Maccadonald's cheeseburger.

:D

While baking my pumpkin bread, I found that I was missing some flour at home, so I went out to buy some. :)

I Dont buy much my Nanny makes 99.99% of all my clothes and my Mum buys a lot of stuff online so we hardly get out and about. :( :angry: :p

Went out and bought a watch for my sister, some gum, and batteries. I know, I totally waited until the last minute to finish up my Christmas shopping. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back