What did you do today?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up, surfed the net, worked on project, went to campus to practice the project presentation with my group, went to class, came home, did some more work, and now I'm here!

Woke up, watched 'Date Night' at 6 AM since I couldn't go back to sleep, showered, surfed the internet, attempted a snowman, gave up, went in the hot tub, tried to get inside but the door froze shut (T_T), surfed interet, made a cake!, studied and did a small amount of homework, ate cake, surfed the internet, did more homework, took a break from homework which brings me here.

Woke up early, did assignments, studied for an exam, went to school to pick up some stuff, took exam, went out to celebrate end of exam with classmates, went over to the boyfriend's house and played video games, came home, and now I'm here. I'd like to curl up with a nice book before going to sleep. :)

Today was a busy day.

My mom had to go to the hospital to get something scanned and then we got to visit my great-aunt. It was the first time we've met. :3

I got REALLY carsick on the way though, and basically felt really dizzy most of the time.

I hadn't had breakfast in the morning either, and the hospital was super crowded, so on top of THAT I got claustrophobic. :l

After that we just went grocery shopping at a new store, and stopped by to get something for me to eat before I threw up. x____x

That actually took much longer than necessary, but, yeah, I'm glad to be home now. I feel much better. =]

^ Glad you're feeling better!

I woke up early to finish up some work, surfed the web, had some lunch with my sister, did some more work, hung out with the boyfriend, went out to eat dinner, then we came home and had some dessert while catching up on Glee. We also watched a bit of Tom and Jerry for old time's sake. :) Went to sleep a while after my boyfriend went home.

Last edited by a moderator:
Woke up.

Went through a school day in a slightly zombie-like fashion.

Went home.

Had a nap.

Woke up again and drank some coffee.

Went on TT.

Here I am.

Woke up, surfed the net, hung around, cleaned my room, went on errands, went to have lunch with a friend, went over to boyfriend's house, we made our way over to our old high school to watch the winter band and orchestra concert (he's the Band Geek, I'm the Orch Dork :D ), we went home, had some dinner and then played Wii, and now I'm at home, here on TT. Will probably read before going to sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Christmas shopping.

Shops are packed, although surprisingly finding a car park was not too difficult.

woke up went to carol service (ubelievably boring you have to go its compulsary). then i broke up for my holidays. went to town with some friends ate at pizza hut went home chilled now im on my laptop

Woke up, prepared to ship something that I sold on Ebay, went volunteering, went to the post office, came home, had dinner with my boyfriend, watched House, and now I'm here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back