What did you eat last?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pineapple. It's my favourite fruit. But when I was cutting it up I dropped the knife and managed to make a small cut in my finger. ;-;

A chicken classic sandwich with lettuce, tomatoes and sauce.

... from McDonald's 8D

Whole grain Gold Fish. . .
Gold Fish. <3

Our school kinda went through this Gold Fish craze. Everybody brought them in. Being me, I found the multicoloured ones and ate them every day. Because I was the only one. And then the followers caught on. Dx

Gold Fish. <3
Our school kinda went through this Gold Fish craze. Everybody brought them in. Being me, I found the multicoloured ones and ate them every day. Because I was the only one. And then the followers caught on. Dx
I luvs me neon Gold fish. I also like the shapes like the starfish and basketball. <33

Oh rite now as I type, I'm eatting a butterfinger laoded (icecream bar <333)

Can of Vienna's, bag of chips, honey bun, chocolate granola bar, and I'm currently chewing on a piece of gum. XD

I've literally just had tea. But my Mum got POed at me because I wasn't hungry, so I wouldn't eat my fries. Even though plenty of starving children over in Africa would have died for them. Literally. [That's what my Mum said.] And then I wasn't allowed dessert, and had to go to my room. So I went up there, ate some of the chocolate from my hidden stash that she doesn't know about, and then came back down again to use the computer.

i ate rice with chicken & orange juice,

i didnt eat the whole thing

cause i wasnt hungry..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back