What did you get YOUR PARENTS?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamtamkitty07

Reaction score
Self explanitory.

I got my mom this book she really wanted [my mom LOVES reading] and this cute little candle set.

My dad, well he doesn't live here, so it's hard to get him something. I have to ship it out and I don't knowwhat to even get him. A little late now. xD

What about you guys?

Mommy= Light up snowman/ teddy bear and a recipe holder box xP

Daddy= Blank CD's xddd

Last edited by a moderator:
i got mommy a candle set, and an ADORABLE snowman cup... sooo cute!

I actually haven't made my mom's present yet. I was having some trouble figuring out how, and I just gave up I guess. I should probably start working on it.

I gave my dad some pistachios. I also got him a CD for his birthday, but I gave it to him already since his birthday is January 4th and we're going to be visiting my grandparents then and I don't feel like bringing it with me.

*looks around to make sure parents are here*

OK, good. One is cooking while the other one is watching TV.

I got my dad this tape roll that says "#1 Dad!" on it. I got my mom a red and green candle.

I got my dad some shirts that he usually wears, a digital thermometer.

I got my mom a Danielle Steel book, and a paperback book which I forgot what it was.

My mom wont let me get her anything D:

I wanted to get her something special because I finally have a job this year, but she wont tell me what she wants and I can't think of anything that she would want/use.

mom: i made her a cup ot of clay

dad: a really good painting I painted

I have a plan! -heroic music-

I am going to draw them both wolves tonight, then get up extra early tomorrow, shove them in their stockings and wake them up. YAY. xD So art, basically. lol'd

Just a Christmas Card. =]

My family was busy this holiday season...I didn't have the time to buy them a gift. D: I made them something at school, but it broke.

I has 23 bucks, I was at EB Games, and they had a DVD sale.

Mom: Luigi's Mansion for the Gamecube

Brother: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

I was going to buy my dad the King of the Hill complete first Season, but I didn't have enough money. Anyway, my brother got him a Nascar clock.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my parents:

Mum: A mega bar of Dark Mocha Chocolate and special edition Mary Poppins DVD

Dad: A book by Ben Elton - I can't remember what it's called and a Zen Garden I made in woodwork class.

Well, LOL~ I got my parents some stuff from the Dollar store. :D ~♥

Since I'm to broke, and too cheap to get them something REALLY nice. T.T

Mom: 8 Dinner plates(There actually quite nice. ;D) and some earrings.

Dad: A stress Ball(ROFL) and this organizer thingy that you put in your car. ;P

Lol, Well at least they enjoyed the gifts I got them. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back