What did YOUR Halloween stalker/s do?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Wildheart~

Reaction score
When I was on the corner of my street last night (me and my friend Hannah were heading home) a truck with three guys drove by and one of them wooted at us xDDD. I looked at Hannah and we started cracking up. Like, five seconds after that, a group of 16 year olds (we are 12, but we are sorta tall for our age) that were across the street from us started following us and watching us. One of them whistled, and me and Hannah giggled then they all started whistling at us and we were all 0.0 *freaked out* and so we started running home. I think they chased us and I was all "RUN GIRL RUN!" it was so funny.

What did your Halloween stalker/s do?!

I saw Wheelcahirboy with a group of boys. xD

WCB isn't in a wheelchair anymore. xD

I didn't have a stalker, but I kind of was one cuz I was looking for people who I know, and I was like staring at random people trying to figure out who they are lol!!!!! XD I IZ ZO EVIL!!!! HA HA HA!!!! *cough cough*

I didn't get stalked. I was with a group of my BFFs and one of their Dads. We visited a few streets and got some great candy! But everyone knows everyone in the neighbourhood so there were no 'stalkers', thank goodness!

-bratztroxg

My friend from schools little brother followed me and my friend for about 2 houses. It was SOOOOOOOOOOO Funny! XD Then,when he was done trick-or-treating and went and sat in front of his house,Me and my friend were heading back and we were yelling at him and he kept yelling back! XDXDXD I love Halloween!

Last edited by a moderator:
Me and my BFF didn't get stalked, but randomly when we were walking through the streets walking to my neighborhood, a bunch of kids in the car drive past us, yell "TRICK-OR-TREAT" and randomly threw candy at us. XD I was like "WTF?" and my BFF was like "CANDY!". XD

LOL the guys in my group through candy at random people it was so funny. I bet there is as ton of candy on the street we were on.

During the Halloween dance, this guy I shall call 'R' kept popping up out of no where. I would turn around, and come face-to-face with him. In the end, I ended up slow-dancing with him for a few moments xD

I kept asking whether that was what he wanted all this time, and he looks away and blushes. I'm guessing that's a yes ;D

My friends and I heard a bunch of little kids yelling so I started barking and every one strted barking "WOOF! WOOF! WOOF!WOOF!" all the way home.

I also scared my old friend Jeremy by sreaming his name down the block

Hit us with sticks and party boy'd us. ;-;

Well, we went to this one house and the old guy who lived there was like "I'll give you candy but you have to tell me your name."

So we were Becky, Isabella, Jessica, Natalie, and....Cleopatra?

Then we ran away. Fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back