What did your parents wanted to name you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My parents had decided me and Melodys name way before we were born. :huh: But they had only picked one boy name, john ICK! lol But we are Girls, in case you hadent picked that up yet. Hehe! :huh:

~Reanna

Last edited by a moderator:
my mom wanted to name me savanah, but my dad said no. My dad wanted more of a boyish name, so I was named Jamie :huh: I am a GIRL :huh:
i luv the name savanah

MY DAd wanted to name heather

Last edited by a moderator:
My parents were going to call me Victoria, but called me Stephanie instead. :furawatchi:

Love, Tgd

My parents were going to name me Ebony. That means black. But I am white I like the name but they changed it and named me Tori.

My parents were going to call me Victoria, but called me Stephanie instead. :furawatchi:
Love, Tgd
Cool! :eek: Victoria is my dog's name. My name Chris, my parents didn't want to name me something else.

Dad wanted to call me Robin, because Robins tend to be nice guys. (e.g. Robin Hood) but that's my middle name.

My best friend is called Robin, so it's just as well that's not my name. It might have got confusing. :furawatchi:

If I was a boy, I would have been Nathan. But I'm a girl and I ended up with Danielle. :p

I am the middle child of three. My mom picked out two names for me. 1. Carolina 2. (my name). She had the doctors vote on my name when I was born. Of course, Carolina (say it in an itailian way is the way it's pronounced) lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back