What did your parents wanted to name you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom wanted to name me Teodora, but me dad said no and named me Alexandra. thank the lord!

I was going to be Raymond or Patrick if I was a boy. Another name was Jean since I'm a girl!

My name now is Carolyn Rae ****** You don't get to know my last name!

My mom wanted to name me Jordan (if it was up to her, that would have been my name.), but my dad said "No, we're going to name her Hailie." So they did ;)

I'm a girl, btw ;D

♪~tk710

They were expecting a boy to be named River. They were happy though that I was a girl. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
My name is Ivette and my sisters name are Annette, and Jeanette because my parents owned like 13 Corvettes in the 70's so yeah it rymes.

It gets pretty annoying though when everyone says "Hey! Your guy's names ryme!!".

But my name is French too.. so that's cool!

-pp :eek:

if i were a boy my name should of been hector,cesar, joaquin(not sure how to spell it), or francisco.Im a girl and my two grandmas were fighting. one want my name to be antonia and the other one sofia. my dad want me to be alejandra and my mom dayanara or dayana but my sisters won and the chose a weird name. in fact my sisters and i have weird names too.

if you think some of the names are strange it is because my mom´s family and my dad´s family are mexican.

My mom wanted to name me:

Boy:Jake, Adam or Mikey(They thought Mikey was cute..)

Girl:Diane(Which is my name) or Lienna

My dad wanted to name me:

Boy:Ross, Mikey or Brendon

Girl:Danielle, Laura or Jamia.

Pretty weird names.

well i dont no if my parents had any other names in mind 4 me. but my names sierra. however i no that I wanted to name my little sis chrysanthumum, however u spell it lol but they named her zoe instead and my brothers name is jesse, my moms doing, but his middle name is spyder, IM NOT KIDDING!!!! that was my dad! lol. im serious though

My mum wanted to call me: "May", but her parents didn't like the idea. They liked the name: "Gemma". ><

Oh dear, sooo annoying...Post people keep calling me: 'Little gem' YUCK. LOL. :angry:

My mom wanted to name me Heather. She won the battle obviously.

My dad, and I'd have killed him if he named me this, wanted to name me Mallory because it ryhmes with Valerie my sister's name.

Several months before I was born, the nurse declared through the ecography that I was a boy, so I was about to be named Thomas (or Tomás), luckily, I was born a girl, and my father found himself having to think up a girl's name. So, as he was doing the daily crossword, he came across the name Inés, which apparently he liked, and he registered me as that. :angry:

My dad left my mum before I was born, so it was mum's choice. It was Taylah, Samantha (My name) or if I was a boy, Scott. I was gonna be named Taylah for sure but my middle name is May. So it would've sounded like "Taylor made". You know, the taylor who made clothes or belts. So it was Samantha.

My Mum:

Girl- Roxanne, Jessica

Boy- James, William

My Dad:

Girl- Vivienne, Alice

Boy- James, Scott.

My Name: Vivienne Roxanne (_______)

My twin sister's name: Alice Katie (_________)

But my nickname is Vivister and my middle name is ALWAYS stated as ROCKY!!!

My mum wanted to call me Gwendolyn but decided against it at the last moment. ( Thank God )

Wow this a great way to find out peoples names on TT!

My parents were gonna call me Paris,But instead the named me Kali!

Pronounced-(Kaylie)-They wanted to spell it worng and cool!

Nicola is my name, my dad chose it. I'm glad because I'll change my name to Nixola when I'm older, maybe...

My mum was aout to call me Gabriella!

My real name is Rachel..♥

My Mom & Dad had other name suggestions, like...

Girl: Jessica Madelaine Jesse

Boy: Tyson

Rachel♥

If I was a guy they were going to call me Billy. I'm a girl, so they called me Bailey instead. <_<

I was going to be named Navena(Nah-Van-ah), but they named me Tajana(tah-yah-nah) instead.

I like the Navena better but I got Tajana instead :ph34r:

- Love4Tamas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back