What did your parents wanted to name you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Emma or Paul

But then my mom's friend said Emma was a stupid name so they named me Amanda.

For an hour after I was born my parents were trying to decide between Alexa Ray or Bailey E######h. They asked my grandmother, and she said, "Don't you go and ask me! I don't want to be blamed if she grows up to not like her name..."

I bleeped out my middle name, hehe!

They went with Bailey though. Wich is good. Because one of my best friends name is Alexis. Alexa Alexis. Just wouldn't of worked.

I was going to be Nicole,Stephanie,Or Michaela and i ended up a Michaela! (mi-kay-lu)

P.S I know it is KINDA off topic but my cat was going to be named trixie but my weirdo sister decided to name HER Charlie! (We call her Charlie Bone after the books by Jenny Nimmo.)

I have no idea what i was GOING to be called, because i naver knew my mom or dad...

I'm adopted by my grandparents... But my name now is Cassaundra.

my mom wanted the names cora,sophia,savannah,or olivia.

cora,translates to .... mother natures daughter!

olivia was a no because it meant "olive tree"

i truly can say i have no idea why savannah is a no

so my name was "sophia elaine"

yipeeeeeeeeeee *claps*!!!!!!!

my mom wanted to name me Rachel-Mackinzie, but it is just Rachel. She also wanted to name me Savannah, I like that name alot.

This topic is bumped, but it is unique.

My name is Aubrey Dawn *last name here*. I love my name, but my Mom had some really neat alternatives in mind. I was almost Ivy, Jasmine, Autumn, Gwen. My Dad wanted to name me Birdie Maybelle. *-* Birdie would've been interesting, I would've had people call me Bird or something, but the two together are not so great.

My first name came from a song by Johnny Mathis. My Mom loves the song AND Johnny Mathis, so Aubrey it was.

My name means "Ruler of the Elves". :)

Last edited by a moderator:
My parents wanted to name me Alexandra. In my opinion, I'm glad they didn't. Then they dicided on Madison. I'm not sure about my middle name. I would ask them but my mom is in Vegas. So, My name is Madison Aryanna *******.

I was going to be called Natalie abd if I was A boy I was going to be named Dennis eeeewwwww........But here I am LILY yay

My dad wanted to call me benjamin but that became my middle name,my first name is jack.

I was going to be called Natalie abd if I was A boy I was going to be named Dennis eeeewwwww........But here I am LILY yay
U making fun of my dad!His name is dennis

but my parents were gonna name me paris!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back