what do guys like?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,I'm a girl but the guy I like seems to go for my personality cuz,well,I'm not exactly a white Halle Barrie. But I guess Brennan is like immature in the sense that,he has that kind of funniness. The guys that I'm friends with,well,they're the exact opposite. When I'm facing them,they never look at my eyes,only my chest. And when I walk away,they're staring at my a**. So I guess it depends on the guy. It also depends on what grade you're in. Mostly the guys in grades 5-8 (according to some middle school girls I know also) they go for looks. After they go for personality. It's kinda rare for a young guy to NOT go for looks,but they're there. Hehe I found one.

I am a girl and since the guyz aren't helping so much I'M gonna tell about what I find the good qualitys to be about a GUY!

*cute

*smart

*nice

*funny

*cool

*understanding

Chatterboyx

I am a girl and since the guyz aren't helping so much I'M gonna tell about what I find the good qualitys to be about a GUY!*cute

*smart

*nice

*funny

*cool

*understanding

Chatterboyx
How was what I said not helping?

Quote (Tehblues): How was what I said not helping?

I wazn't talking about u! Its just that not many guyz are responding, but I'm glad that u did!!!!

Thanx again,

chatterboxyfoxymamainthehizzouze

Quote (Tehblues): How was what I said not helping?I wazn't talking about u! Its just that not many guyz are responding, but I'm glad that u did!!!!

Thanx again,

chatterboxyfoxymamainthehizzouze
I'm one of the special case guys, though. I mean, I've mapped it out and everything.

I'm one of the special case guys, though. I mean, I've mapped it out and everything.
You are definately one of the rare and special cases.

I don't think a lot of people have a set list of things they are looking for, so maybe the guys on here just arent as sure as Tehblues.

I know I am definately not positive about much of what i am looking for when it comes to either gender.

You are definately one of the rare and special cases.
I don't think a lot of people have a set list of things they are looking for, so maybe the guys on here just arent as sure as Tehblues.

I know I am definately not positive about much of what i am looking for when it comes to either gender.
Does that make me idealistic, or foolish?

Idealistic and perhaps intimidatingly rigid.
Not really intimately rigid. I work very well with intimacy, just physical intimacy, the big no, no. Don't take it so far as to sayng I haven't dated, because I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back