What do guys like?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kkoolbear101

Reaction score
I just need

to know: What

do guys like in a girl?

I know I should be myself

and all that, but what do guys

like other than that? Please Help! :hitodetchi:

I don't think anyone can help you with this. Boys aren't aliens, they're people, meaning they're all different. Meaning some may like girly girls, while others might like tom boys. It depends on their view.

Ah, one of the answers some want to find. Unfortunately, 'what do guys like' is way too general of a question. (I think I'm using wrong terms here. o.o; :p Like Demon said, all guys are different. They like different girls. That's why not every single guy in the world run around one girl. What one may find attractive in one girl could be different from someone elses opinion.

Okay, I didn't help you at all. D: Sorry.

The boys I know like stereotype tomboys. Girls that act like boys. With no manners, farting, burping, liking the grossness. That's how I became boy popular last year in grade five. And it's still going strong! :)

A very vague question...< <;

Somewhat impossible to answer.

Due to the fact that not all guys are the same. Nor will they ever all be the same.

Instead of saying "What do guys like?"

Why not ponder on the thought of what kind of person the guy you like is. :3♥

Find out his interests and such. ;]

ok, im a guy and it depends on what kind of guy it is someone like emos someones tom boys somones like gils that are stronger than them (I *removed* dont now why so dont ask me) and some like girly ones tell me what kind of guy you think it is and ill tell you what you have to do

Last edited by a moderator:
Most guys like a girl that makes the first move in asking them out on a date.

They also have a preference for 'bad girls.'

I like funny girls. Also, with manners and pretty :3 not dumb as a post either :/

^^Lololol I fit that description

Well, I don't really have too good of an idea, 'cause every guy must have his own liking XD

But I *guess* all guys look for pretty-ness XD

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a boy. What a boy usually likes:

Itelligence (A bully usually falls for a smart girl)

Weird Girls (I don't really like weird girls but some people fancy them)

Beauty/Cuteness

What boys DON'T like:

Dumb girls

Girls who are desperate

Girls who look like wh**res (PM Me for the word)

I am a boy. What a boy usually likes:Itelligence (A bully usually falls for a smart girl)

Weird Girls (I don't really like weird girls but some people fancy them)

Beauty/Cuteness

What boys DON'T like:

Dumb girls

Girls who are desperate

Girls who look like wh**res (PM Me for the word)
I disagree. As I said, this topic is too vague to answer. Some guys DO like dumb girls, some even like some who are desperate. It depends the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back