what do i do

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

babyblue100

Reaction score
ok first of all my fiend asked this really hot guy out for me and she ran over to me and she is like he said yes then she is like come with me and so i went with her and she is like this is your girlfriend now he is like ew and then i am like did he really say yes and she is like yes

Yes. :furawatchi:

I'm not sure what to suggest....Hey, try and get to know eachother. He might be quite nice who knows? :huh:

And if he gets to know you, he'll know that you're a kind interesting person! :chohimetchi:

Well thats the way I see it.

Sorry I couldn't really help you. :kuribotchi:

Basically, the number 1 rule of life is to never have your friends do your dating dirty work, since it just convolutes the truth and makes a working relationship difficult to reach in the grand scheme of things. If you want the d00d, you should've asked him. Since your friend asked him, he probably said yes as a cruel joke - I don't think he thought was serious. I doubt he was really interested in "being your boyfriend," or anyone elses. Don't take it as a personal afrontery - he didn't really "ew" at you, he "ew'd" at the prospect of having a girlfriend or "ew'd" because he thought the whole thing was a joke anyway.

Don't worry about it, and if you really like the guy, ask him out yourself.

I agree with everyone else. Though I haven't ever had a boyfriend, I do know that if you ask the guy out yourself, he is more likely to take it on board and be serios about it. The guy your friend asked out for you most likely thought you were just joking. Maybe soon you should try again, this time, asking him yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back