What do I do?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Berryitchi

Reaction score
I contacted Childline a few times a few weeks ago. I wanted to vent and get stuff out. They were really bad. I had to exaggerate things because otherwise they would've turned me away. They said they wanted to send me 'help'. I said no multiple times and that it'd make things worse. A week later the police came round. I said I was fine. I was terrified. My parents found out everything. A month later social services came round and lied to my parents, saying I was extremely suicidal and had tried to kill myself in the past. They also said I self harmed. I don't. I didn't. They lied. Now my parents might find me a foster family... I love my parents... They won't listen to me... Help. ;-;

Im really sorry. This is life changing for you, but maybe its because you exaggerated a bit, what exactly did you say?

Again, if your parents harm or hurt you, phone the police or tell someone. I sewar, they should help you along this.

All I can say is, I am sorry.

Hey, clear communication is very important, try and talk to the social worker about everything's that happened. Remember that the social worker is there to help you, even though they might seem like the "big bad". Try not to focus on making them go away, but with telling them what's been happening. They can only go off information that you tell them, and miscommunication will only make is seem worse than it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back