what do i do

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tinkrbell21

Reaction score
ok i got a dalama.......do i loose all the sutff that i bought with my 1g when it goes to the 2g.....my 1g had a ababy and its still on the screen and its been almost 48 hours at tomorrow at 10:15am..... my tama's are taking baths.....brushing there teeth and everything is that what there suppose to do?????? i got 3 of them...i just got another one this afternoon..... how long are they suppose to be taking baths for???? and how to you know when to time them out or praise them?????? im confused and i dont have hardly any training bars....like 5 for 8 yrs old one and 6 for 5 yr's old one.....

Well, I'll try to answer these, but I'm not a tama nut, so if you think the answers are incorrect, don't kill me for it, I got life insurance and lawyers!

Anywho.

From what I heard, cause I asked the same question, and I see that the answer is yes you do keep everything, money items food items. Everything but your adult tama, he/she'll fly off back to tamaville, or tamatopia...haha I made that up. The planet of the tamas. Where people are enslaved by tamagotchis and are made to do undescrible deeds that should not leave this forum.

You praise when your tama cries or turns its back on you

You discipline when it calls for no reason and all its heart and hunger bar are filled in and there seems to be nothing wrong.

The training bar will decide what tama you'll get.

They usually take baths for about 15-30 mins...something like that.

Hi

James 128 is right - here's a bit of extra info:

1. No you don't lose items or points from gen to gen (although some items you can only use once)

2. Adults leave the baby on the 2nd night (at midnight - there's a little 5mins 'leaving animation' if you want to watch it)

3. It is normal for Adults to brush teeth (for 15mins! - now, that's not normal!), Teens and Adults also take baths - not all of them (eg Maskutchi) and not every night!

Baths last 30mins unless you interupt them by pressing a button.

4. James is spot on with the training info - except that it is not just how many training bars you have that decides the kind of adult you get - it also depends on how full you have managed to keep the hungry and happy hearts during the 3 days it is a teen.

Enjoy raising your next gens!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back