WHAT DO I DO?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do I do? (read post first)

• Stick to K-Kat! She seems nicer then Car-Car

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ignore Car-Car and go on with life

• Tell everyone Car-Car was wrong!

• Pretend like nothing happened and hang out with Car-Car and K-Kat!

• I don't know......

• ...I dont get it....

• Gossip about Car-Car

• Other (explain in post)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaGoCrazy

Reaction score
Ok well in my school not to long ago we had a fund raiser, I'm in middle school and I won a top prize along with my two best friends. They were inflateables. As in inflateable toy things you play on

There were four but 2 of them you pick with a partner

One of them is where you run as fast as you can to the finish but once you were an inch away from the finish a bungie cord would pull you hard back to start.

The other one is where it's an obstical cource just run in it climb 2 walls and slide down

Well I had a friend named K-Kat and a friend named Car-Car (nicknames I'm not saying real names)

I played the bungie game with K-Kat twice and once on the obstical cource

3 times all together

Then I played the obstical cource twice with Car-Car abd on the bungie once

3 times all together

So I played with my friends fairly! But Car-Car thougth I was playing with K-Kat more and gossiped about me and everyone in the school is mad at me execept for K-Kat! -_-

What do I do?

What has this got to do with tamas? If you need help, you should go on the kittycatgirls forum, and use the advice coloum, if its still there anyway. The site was made by two girls from South Wales and its brill! website removed

(click on forum or advice column!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well first of all tamjam123 it is in nontamatalk so it doesn't have to be about tamas.

Okay well I'd say to just stay with the friend thats being nice, because she isn't gossiping about you or anything. So just hang around K-Kat if anybody, atleast until the gossip dies down.

oh wow thats no good, your in a twist, i dont like it when that happens either;

Explain your thoughts to one an other make a plan on a sheet on days that you will switch partners, then K-Kat and Car-Car will not bug you about how its unfair, but you must keep them both content too! I know its a hard job must you must, Talk to Car-Car, aske her/him why s/he is gossiping and explain to her that you wany to get back together as friends and ask her/ him if they have any proof,

It should sory things out, but Good luck!

-KG-

I would talk it out with your friends in a mature matter. Explain you played with K-Kat and Car-Car equally. If it dosen't work you should just leave it behind you.

pretend nothing happened, and hangout with a new group of friends

Stick with K-Kat.

Car-Car isn't being much of a friend, now is she? :(

*Tgd*

What has this got to do with tamas? If you need help, you should go on the kittycatgirls forum, and use the advice coloum, if its still there anyway. The site was made by two girls from South Wales and its brill! website removed (click on forum or advice column!)
Well duh!!! This non tamatalk!!!

Okay.

Hmm... I say stick with K-Kat, and ask why Car-Car, if she truly is your friend, would spread gossip like that. That may show Car-Car what a jerk she was being, and if she is really your friend, she'll apologize and help you stop the gossip.

Now K-Kat sounds nice. You should hang around with her for a while until you're ready to confront Car-Car.

What has this got to do with tamas? If you need help, you should go on the kittycatgirls forum, and use the advice coloum, if its still there anyway. The site was made by two girls from South Wales and its brill! website removed (click on forum or advice column!)
:angry: Umm this isn't about tamas that is why I put it in "Non TamaTalk"

Thanks for the advice, It just happens alot. Car-Car and me fight so much and the whole school is getting mad at me. Car-Car gets mad at me for talking to K-kat 2 min more then I talked to her, but when I play with Car-Car more K-Kat doesn't mind at all!! Car-Car is keeping me away from K-Kat and I'd rather play with K-Kat..well...atleast play with K-Kat more insted of just playing with Car-Car all the time!

I wolud gossip about car-car or not.

That is how i get revenge...............

good revenge...............

Well, I say do what I said before. Ask if she really is your friend then why would she do all these bad things to you?

Trust me... I've been in situations kinda like this. They work out.

Have you tried to talk to Car-Car.

If you have and she wont listen stick to K-Kat.

True friends wont try to stop you from hanging out with others.

True friends wont gossip and spread rumours about you.

Keep that in mind.

If I were you i would stick to K-Kat.

Ok well in my school not to long ago we had a fund raiser, I'm in middle school and I won a top prize along with my two best friends. They were inflateables. As in inflateable toy things you play on
There were four but 2 of them you pick with a partner

One of them is where you run as fast as you can to the finish but once you were an inch away from the finish a bungie cord would pull you hard back to start.

The other one is where it's an obstical cource just run in it climb 2 walls and slide down

Well I had a friend named K-Kat and a friend named Car-Car (nicknames I'm not saying real names)

I played the bungie game with K-Kat twice and once on the obstical cource

3 times all together

Then I played the obstical cource twice with Car-Car abd on the bungie once

3 times all together

So I played with my friends fairly! But Car-Car thougth I was playing with K-Kat more and gossiped about me and everyone in the school is mad at me execept for K-Kat! :huh:

What do I do?
Car-Car is a loser if she did that. I told my friend that I thought that she hung out with my other friend more and we fixed it!! not hard. All you say is I FEEL LEFT OUT

k-kat is kewl...

I suggest ignore car-car and stick with k-kat and eventually she will come back to you cause she probably just wants you to start begging her to be your friend again.

//-lWeRide

Pretend the gossip doesn't matter to you and forget about Car-Car. Once she realizes she's being replaced and zones in that she's not being a good friend, she'll come back to you.

Kat-Kat seems like a good person, stick with her.

You're in between a rock and a hard place here...

I suggest you tell Car-Car that you played with both 3 times exactly, which was fair, and that even if she thought that you didn't play with each equally, it wasn't fair for her to gossip anyway. Revenge only lasts so long, and soon everyone should forget about everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back