What do u think the world will have

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maril_posh14

Reaction score
So yeah, What do you think the world will have in year 3000?

I think there will some more high tech things

[ Should this be in Non-TT? ]

Hmmm... 3000. Flying cars, time machines and robots is what I HOPE we will have. There's probably gonna be like, robots helping people and people might already be living on the moon 8D. This is when I wish I was immortal.

I will be dead in the year 3000, unless they invent things to make you immortal before I die. Lolio. But yeah, I doubt I'll live to be 1003 years old :]

Some part of my messed up brain thinks there will be no world in yr 3000.

Truthfully, I don't think people will be here in 3000. Humans are messing up the planet so horribly that nothing will survive much longer.

Humans will make really high tech robots in like the year 2500 and then the robots will talk to each other and make up a plan to TAKE OVER THE WORLD OH NO! Btw be4 I die my brain and soul is going to be put into a computer and then in the year 3000 they will find away to make my brain work in the computer and yeah I will be a living computer!

Well accually I believe in recarnation (when you are reborn again but in a diffrent person) so maybe the world will befilled with humans but I don't think the world is going to survive with global warming. But I just hope people will make a diffrence and try to prevent global warming to same our homes. :huh: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back