what do u think

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbles14

Reaction score
hey,

what do u tink the v3 should have:

ithink it should have a babysitter so that we dont have to worry about our tamas when we are at skool. we could pay like 5gp for every two hours that we use the babysitter. that would be so kool.

luv always,

bubbles14

hey,what do u tink the v3 should have:

ithink it should have a babysitter so that we dont have to worry about our tamas when we are at skool. we could pay like 5gp for every two hours that we use the babysitter. that would be so kool.

luv always,

bubbles14
Well,

There is a pause feature, that you can use while you are at school, so I don't think the babysitter would be a priority. I would like to see:

-Colour Screen

(So it would look better than just black)

-Light Screen

(So we could play it at night)

-Animated Screen

(It would look better than pixels)

-Belt Clip

(You could easily clip it on to jeans, pants, shorts, etc; rather than having the keychain. The belt clip would be better because it fits on easier.)

Those would be very handy, in my opinion.

Regards,

DarkCore

i like the idea of the light because some of the tamas stay up untill 10:00 and alot of people are in bed and cant take care of there tama. i know i am in bed because i dont like to wake up in the morning. but yea that would come in handy.

luv always,

bubbles14

Yes,

The light would be good if you wanted to play with your tamagotchi in the car, on a bus, on a plane, at night, etc. It is very difficult for me to play with it unless it is daytime.

Best Regards,

DarkCore

Most people don't like pausing it because it takes a long time for it to grow. I think the tamas should be able to go to school in the morning til, say, 3, and if you're not home yet, there's a babysitter ready for your tama. You'd have to pay for the school and babysitter though. And maybe the tamas will know if it's a weekday, so on weekends, you have the tama to yourself. :blink: I also like the idea of a backlight. :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back