What do you call the bear with flowers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think the bear with flowers is called?

• Korotchi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leaftchi

• Furawatchi

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Furawatchi is its Japanese name, which I find the real one.

I think Leaftchi is a horrible name... So corny Bandai US made-up name! Korotchi doesn't sound so corny, but I still prefer Furawatchi. :furawatchi:

I think its furawatchi :mimitchi: leaftchi is so horrible and korotchi sounds funny to me

I haven't heard of Korotchi before but on the V2 the characther is called Furawatchi and on the V3 it's called Leaftchi.

I personally call it Furawatchi.

Leaftchi is on the chart...

But Furawatchi is like a made up word for the smiley

Yeah, it is called furawatchi on V2 and leaftchi on V3. I have had 7 of them. :mimitchi:

I haven't heard of Korotchi before but on the V2 the characther is called Furawatchi and on the V3 it's called Leaftchi.I personally call it Furawatchi.
Well Furawatchi is called Leaftchi in the chart because it's a Bandai US made chart which also calls Urutchi a Wooltchi, and other made-up names for some Tamas.

Well Furawatchi is called Leaftchi in the chart because it's a Bandai US made chart which also calls Urutchi a Wooltchi, and other made-up names for some Tamas.
Yeah, but it is called "furawatchi" on the V2 bandai chart I think... ;)

Edited by tama star:

Sorry double post!

Last edited by a moderator:
if you are talking about a :unsure: then it is a furawatchi. i know. in love the furawatchi! its my favorit tama and if its my fave tama, then i think i know what it its.(sounding pathetic) :angry: :) :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :pochitchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :nyatchi: :unsure: :furawatch: furawatchis RULE!!!!!!

Uh, I do beleive that all the names mean the same thing!! But everyone calls it something different. This is just like the "Robotchi or Androtchi" question....

I think that Furawatchi :furawatchi: soundsbetter. Kuchipatchi99 also has a point. Btw, I think that Robotchi sounds better.

- Spongeboby

Last edited by a moderator:
It's called furawatchi on V2 and leaftchi on V3.

BTW, I have left tamatalk-I am just visiting. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back