What do you call you tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you call your tamagotchi?

• Your babies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Your kids

• Your tamas

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gigi1

Reaction score
I call them my kids

Last edited by a moderator:
I mostly call mine 'My Tamagotchis' or 'My Tamas'. :p

If I'm in a really happy mood though, I sometimes call them 'Tammys' or 'Tamos'. :)

-sk8er girl-

Normally I either refer to them by the name I have assigned them or the word Tama. I have recieved many questionable looks from nearby people becuase I will say things on the phone like, "Oh Akai is probably hungry... he's crying out in my pocket."

Tamas, mostly. Also,

tamagotchis,

tammers,

tammies,

and very rarely tammergotchers.

///Matchy :hitodetchi:

I call them my tamas or tamagotchis, and very rarely, my tams. but i like that Yellow Gedi calls his/her tams their family. :huh:

Well, I usually refer to them as my Tamas, but sometimes I call them by name.

-Tamaguy#1 :D

Gootchis

Tams

Tammies

GotchaGootchis

TimTams

Tamas

Mixed up real names

( Ollie= Olliekins)

TamaGootchis

When I`m Reffering to all of them I call them my "family" *i spend more time w/my tamas than my human family ^^"*

and I call thme by their Names... My boyfreind * Death_Kills on TT* Gives me weird looks when I reffer to them as my family. ^^"

When someone asks me whe I think of my tamas I tell them that I think of them as my childeren.

I also call them Tam or tama or tamagotchi when reffering to other`s tamagotchis. ^__^ *or the units in the store*

:( :( [SIZE=21pt]I love the strawberry tamagotchi !!! [/SIZE]

B) :eek: :) :angry: :) :D :p ;)
It`s nice that you love the ichigotchi but perhaps you can put that in your signature and post your answer to the TOPIC. not to be mean or anything just real and factly and rule based ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back