What do you call your Grandpa ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

• Grandpa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grandfather

• Pop Pop

• Daddy ( That's what I call him )

• Grandad

• Other

• Sorry , it's too embarrasing !

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

v4lover

Reaction score

I am just really curious . I call mine Daddy . I don't know why . But I call my Dad Papa .

Well both of my grandpas died when my parents were around age 13 :) But my gradma (grandma mom we call her because she is the gradma on my mom's side, but when I'm talking to here I call her gradma) married another man that is my step grandpa. Everyone of in my family calls him Papa.

I call mine Papa ^_^ I called him that ever since I was little, and I guess it stuck! My grandfather on my dad's side died before I was born, so I don't really have another grandfather (except a stepgrandfather, I just call him Grandpa [insert name])

♪~tk710

Last edited by a moderator:
Both of my Gradads have passed away

one before I was born and the otehr last valentines day

:)

But I called him Grandad

I call mine Grandpa but the one that lived in Rome died before I even met the man :) samee with my uncle who looked SO nice. LOL THIS WAS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAALLY RANDOM!! EVEN RANDOMER THAN THE "How much do YOU take a shower?" poll!!!

And I only have one grandma left;but she doesn't have much longer,and she lives on the other side of the country!

I call him Pappy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back