what do you call your parents?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I call my mom Mama Lady, Mommy, Mommykins, Momo, Mother Dearest, and Mom. I call my step dad by his first name. When referring to them as grandparents I call my mom Grammy or Gramma, and my step dad Grumpy.

mom, momma, mommy, mumsy, mum

dad, daddy, daddykins[to joke around], dad

hey, i just remembered something.[link]

remember in shreck the third where he has the drream ewith the babies then he dreams that he waked up and donkey has a baby head and he goes

[SIZE=27pt]"DADA!"[/SIZE]

that was like, reeeeeeeeeeeaally scary! and i laughed hard,....woah. it was freakyy.

okay, the randomness is oooouuuuuuut.

EDIT: link

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, Rachel3802, is that your beagle in your avatar? Cause I have a beagle named Ricky who looks almost exactly like that! lol

When my mum isn't bothering me (raaaaare) I call her Mum, most of the time I call her Mother or her actual name cause she doesn't like her name x3

My Dad is Dad

When My dad was Alive. I called Him Dad.

I Call my Mom "Mom" Or if She's irritating me I call her "Victoria" (her first name)

I usually call my paternal unit: Mum, mother, Battle Maiden (the meaning of her name, lois), or Parole Officer - long story.

The other paternal unit: father, pops, padre, dad.

Lol. When my mother uses my first and middle name - Angela Mae - I hate them both- I retort with Iron Maiden, or Lois Anne..

But I usually get whacked on the side of the head if I call meh rents by their first names. xD I was bored one day and I adressed everyone as "Mr. ----" or "Mrs. ----" even when I didn't know their last name. xDD

Mommy, mumsy, mooma, MUM!, mommy deareszt, motha, parental unit 1, muh-other!

Daddy, dad, parental unit 2, padre.

Mom is Mom and Dad is Dad. I used to call them Mommy and Daddy, but now I really only do it when I'm sucking up. xDD

Me and a friend were waiting for my mom, and she meant to say "Where is your mommykins or daddykins?" and it came out "Where's your mommydad- er..." And we cracked up laughing. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back