What do you collect?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorkfish04

Reaction score
I collect tamagotchis, stamps, bella sara stuff, and lots of trading cards. mostly football cards, i've got a few autographed too! i also collect stickers. i've got lots stored away in a shoe box.

so now i'm curious, what does everyone else collect?

Uhm... I collect those bear keychains... I forgot what they're called o.o since I stopped collecting them... I have over 100 of them all with different patterns and designs... ^^ This is what they look like: Popobear

I have a few of the bears in this picture~ XD

I collect nail polish... :p I change my nail color every week... XD

And just started collecting Tamas...

I used to collect stamps and stickers too! But they're all left in my room back in my hometown~ ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
I collect Tamagotchis, literary classics, mementos of my relationship with my boyfriend, some stuffed animals, and Bath and Body Works products. I used to collect stickers, those U.S. state quarters, Beanie Babies, and gel pens. I still have a lot of those items left, I just don't actively collect them as much as I used to.

Manga (Collection is over 200)

Books (If I have read it I probably own it. I am at maybe 200 books, also?)

Liquor and Wine Bottles (Drinking is not for me, but the bottles have unique designs.)

High Top Sneakers

Hello Kitty Items

Cow Items (Plushies, Trinkets and Decor.)

I used to collect Stickers (like everyone else) and Beanie Babies. ^^;;

~Phnx

I'm starting to collect Bakugan. Stupid farmers restockss the same ones in every. single. store. ):<

I'll buy on line if I have to :I

Aannd, I wanna start collecting smiley face stuff C:

i collect rubbers(erasers) club penguin toys tamagotchis and stickers

I primarily collect dragon-related things; books, figures, plushies, just about anything dragon. I have a small collection of tamas and a growing collection of those cute Japanese erasers that come in like every shape possible.

@ Dorkfish - I hope you are collecting the horses and not the alcohol... hahaha. I love those too. (Horses)

@ Sugary - I recommend trying to buy from Target.com , I don't know if they'd ship to you but they've had them on clearance again.

I collect Digital pets, My Little Pony, Anime (Sailormoon, Precure, CardCaptorSakura, TokyoMewMew, Digimon, Pokemon) Obitsu Dolls and some Liv Dolls. (Poseable ones) Then plush. Sometimes Pokemon and BellaSara cards.

I have a few other collections: X-Men comics (specifically from the 90's), I own every major Nintendo system release, Super Mario Bros. games complete with their original packaging, and high-end 1970's style antiques for my house :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back