What do you hate in '08?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Puma:.

Reaction score
Well, it's a quarter through the year, and I guess it's a good time to ask...

"What do you hate in '08?"

As for me, what I hate would have to be my school's new timetable, and how they've set up Mandated PE. The school has four 1 hour 5 minute lessons a day, whereas last year we had 5 lessons, two 35 minute lessons and three 1 hour 5 minute lessons. Sure, more subjects, but atleast sometimes you can look forward to half-hour lessons!

Also, I'd have to say I hate the mess that my family's in right now, and my own dramas too.

You?

People who can't take opinions.

Oh, and the fact that my family has been the grumpiest bunch you've ever seen of late.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, and the Admin on my favorite site [no, not this one] becoming a badmin and appointing badmods. -.-'' She's driving me up the wall.

The fact that all these people aren't having a good year. D-:

Global Warming. Miley Cyrus. This New Disney and how I have to wait till fall 2009 for Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep comes to Canada D:

-Something that is too hard to explain, but let's just say I've gotten myself into a huge mess.

-Island of Happiness doesn't come out till June.

-One of my supposed best friends can't keep a secret as is set on ruining my life. It hasn't worked yet.

-I'm on page 101 of my latest story, and I have writer's block.

Minor things, I know. But it's only April. The real tragedies don't start till the fall.

I love my grandparents, don't get me wrong, but they're living in my house. Have been for about a year.. But this year, when we moved, I was forced into a small room, when I could have had theirs now, with my own bathroom. They've been trying to skip payments for living here lately. Though, they should be moving soon, hopefully.

Losing contact with a lot of my friends...

Transferring schools twice. Although the second time I went back to my old friends from elementary school.

My Chem played in Kansas City April 15, the closest they've ever been to where I live, and my parents wouldn't let me go, because it was a school night. Oh well.

My sister seeming to become much more obnoxious.

But there were many more upsides to this year than all these downsides. So far, I actually think it's been a good year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back