What do you look for in a boyfriend or girlfriend

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this is what I look for:

A funny guy!

A kind and generous guy!

A guy who is happy to say what they want to!

A guy with nice yes, and maybe good hair.

I have been seeing this pattern, every guy I have liked has had longish hair.

I have found a guy with all of the above, and I was going out with him. We have a school disco coming up and I'm hoping he will ask me to the disco, but I just can't be sure.

Most likely someone who is into the same things I am. Kinda like my best friend. (Not really thinking about this atm)

Thin to average body weight

Any color eyecolor

I prefer Brown hair

Taller than me would be awesome

Loves Pokemon

Likes Jokes (especially offensive ones where he doesn't get butthurt over it)

meh

Edit: Wrong account, i meant to post this on Try Honesty but i forgot i was logged in this one x.x

Last edited by a moderator:
He has to be nice, and like me for who I am. I don't want to have to change for a guy.

Good-looking. Although I'm the type of person who falls for people because of their personality, not appearance, looks would be a nice bonus :)

Generally smart and intelligent. I cannot stand guys who think they're cool for failing every subject.

Good sense of humour.

Not be over-obsessive. I want some free time as well.

Generally smart and intelligent. I cannot stand guys who think they're cool for failing every subject.
This.Is.Important.

I know so many guys who are like 'Lolz, I failed Level One NCEA I'm so cool because I have no future in anything decent'

I find intelligence sexy, my boy passed NCEA Level One with Merit, only a few of them got that. I'm quite happy about that.

I'm gonna redo this.

-Someone with intelligence. Like others, I don't like boys who think "failing" is cool.

-One who is passionate about music, and likes the same music I do. I'd rather not have a boy who raps constantly.

-Someone with a sense of humor. Whats the point of a relationship is you cant even laugh and have fun?

-Someone with honesty and loyalty. I don't want my boy flirting with everyone..

-Someone who accepts me for who I am, for obvious reasons. :)

On the looks scale... They matter to an extent, I guess. I'd want someone taller than me. And for some reason, I find a boy's eyebrows most attractive. xD

Personality matters more to me than looks and how popular they are.

For me:

- Ideally, a surfer who loves the water just as much as I do.

- Someone who actually cares about me and respects me for my beliefs and opinions.

- Someone who is kind and intelligent and works hard.

- Someone who makes me laugh.

I guess I'd like someone who is decent looking and generally someone who is taller than me but that doesn't matter so much to me.

First things first; he has to share my religion.

Smart.

Funny.

Outgoing.

Affectionate. Someone who will give me a mushy kiss every morning and every night when we're married. Yup. :3

And most importantly, romantic. Just. Really romantic.

The guy I like has most of those qualities. -blush-

[No message]

I don't know, but if i had choices i would choose these: hope that the guy isn't a perv and stares at my or peoples butts all day. and if he has a cute voice then ok :)

but im a little too young to be dating older boys (13-15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back