What do you look like ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Peace-Pearl ~

Reaction score
I know posting pictures of yourself is unsafe. So I was wondering if people here oculd describe themselves ^^ I just thought it would be fun, thats all.

My skin color is light brown.

My hair is thin and wavy but mostly in a pony tail. About shoulders length.

My eyes are dark brown and I am about 5ft2 tall.

I won't say what i'm wearing because if this topic survives more than a day , i'de have to edit it all the time

Oh! And my shoes size is 6 1/2 ( big feet >.< )

i have..

shor black hair with red tips... (like 2 inches above my shoulders) and massive bangs that cover my left eye... my eyes are hazel and i have an olive compexion.. (i look italian/ puerto rican)... i'm short, and also have big feet.

I have long black hair and black eyes. My skin color is tan(ligth brown). I got small feet. I weigth 55 pounds. My friends can pick me up xD.

5'5. I have dark brown hair that goes about 2 inches past my shoulder. Its FULL of body, its nice, but gets annoying. >.<

I have dark brown eyes, a tanned complexion. Athletic build. Ehm...

Poofish cheeks lol.

Well, I like descriptions...

Not very tall. A girl, although apparently I look like a boy.

I have short 'dirty blonde' hair, with a fringe.

I am quite skinny, and in comparison with most Spaniards, my skin is quite fair, but it is not white.

For Northern people though, you could say I am a bit tanned, but in Spain that is not much. :)

I like wearing t-shirts, and shirts. I also like trousers with lots of pockets (such as jeans or explorer-trousers).

I also like wearing sport shoes and gloves with no fingertips.

I wear round glasses, and have brown eyes. No earholes. No tattoos. No piercings.

I wear a modest brown little watch with glow in the dark hands.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am really tall for my age, I am 5"9 and I am 12!

My hair is pretty short, about two cm under my ear and its red(grr), I have a fringe covering my right eye.

I'm the biggest of my friends, but I dont care. Its just because I hit puberty early. Its kinda cool, I already have an hourglass figure!

I have quite white(it rhymes) skin with lots of freckles, I get burns really easily though!

What I wear usually is jeans(normal or skinnies, usually skinnies) and a t-shirt, I have thousands of t-shirts so I never run out, ha. Whatever shoes are lying around, I will put on because I am too lazy to get shoes that match...

About 6"2' in height, keeping fit with slight tan, blue eyes and dark blond hair, which is on it's way to becoming long once again =)

I've given up waiting to grow a beard, oh and am told I look northern-European, which makes sense being of Nørsk descent.

It'd be difficult to lump my style in any one category, having been and done the death-metal, hippy, raver, jungle and neat phases.

My height is 4'10. I have deep brown eyes. My hair is very dark brown (almost black), is shoulder length, and very thick and wavy. My skin colour is tan

long, thick, dark brown hair that is wavy and curly. I have hazel eyes in the winter and bright green eyes in the summer. Not albino white just fair, Im darker than friends though. I get really tan in the summer. I'm 5 foot. Slender.

I'm like 5'7

dark brown eyes

brown curly hair but i staiten it i hat me hair curly

I'm a girl, obviously, black hair, brown eyes so brown they're almost black, nail biter, toenails that grow fast, just a little tall for my age, with glasses.

I'm short as heck for my age (I'm 14 and I'm only 4'11")

I have chocolate brown eyes,

I now have perfectly straight teeth (got my braces off a few months ago),

I have straight brown hair, parted on the side, a little bit is almost always over my right eye,

I always wear black, usually this black Clandestine hoodie with a huge dark purple Bartskull across the front,

My nails are always painted black,

Always wearing way too much eyeliner and lightish-darkish brown eyeshadow,

I'm always wearing either black Vans with white hearts all over them, or black Converse.

I have big bright blue eyes,

slightly paler skin then most people,

straight dirty blonde medium lengthed hair,

I'm 11yrs old,

I'm 5''2

I have size 8-9 feet o.o

I have REALLY big feet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back