What do You love about tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nizidafabie

Reaction score
Heyy everyone!

well i can't explain more.

My first tama is a v4, i'm in love with it because: i just love

the egg in the beginning, and it looks soo cute :D

That's what you have to do, tell me what you feel about your

first tama and why you love it... B)

My first tama was also the v4. I loved the memories we had together, the characters it had, and of course the design.

My first was a purple V1 with planets. I still have it, although it doesn't work! I love how Tamagotchis have evolved over time. Jobs, lovers, music, etc. I love it! But what first caught me was the feeling of being a parent and I love feeling of being depended upon. :D

my real first tama had a clock design but i lost it longgg ago.

i consider my "first" tama to be my pink with hearts V2. C:

my first tama was the v3. i loved it sooooo much!!!i would play with it a night and hid it from my mom. one night there was a plane ticket in the shop so i bought it but i forgot the code. :( well i still love it. (and have it!!!)

My fist Tamagotchi was a v4. My friends that had v3s played with them at recess all the time! They looked cute, so I asked my mom if she could buy me one and it was a v4. I just liked playing with it, I dunno if I fell in love with anything ouo

I remember when my friend showed me her V3 tamagotchi while we were in Chicago. I must have looked so weird playing it for hours while we walked around the city. It was just so fun!

I can't remember the design of my first Tama because I bought several at once. They were on clearance at KB toys. I was kind of skeptical about them. I got into VPets by way of Furby and I wasn't sure I'd like the keychain variety. Turns out I liked them more than I thought I would. It's a pet you can carry around in your pocket! There's nothing about that I don't like. I just wish I hadn't sold or given away all my original Tamas. I miss them. All I have now is Grimlock, a green reptile skin Tama and he doesn't really work. Poor thing. I still love him though.

I got my first in 1997. It was a blue P1 with a purple border around the screen and yellow buttons. I love how simple they were back then. ^_^ I was so obsessed with my first and I even cried the first time it died because I thought I did something wrong, LOL! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
My first tamagotchi was a yellow v4 i think and i remember it first hatching and how it changed into a androtchi :wacko: during school!!!!!!

My first Tamagotchi was a Fall Leaves V4.5 and what I loved about it was the egg in the beginning and how it's simple to take care of and play games with.

But since I have moved my V4.5 is in a little plastic bag with the 4 other of my music stars and I can't find it, so right now I'm running my V4.

I personally like the V4 better but there is no difference, except the slight difference between the characters you get. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back