What Do You Name Your Tamas Afer?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lithium Gotchi

Reaction score
First of alI, I'm so smart I spelled "after" without a t. xD

Anyways, I have more than one theme at the moment: Japanese names and manga character names. My current Tamas are Masha and Mint. =3

How about you guys?

=LITHIUM GOTCHI=

Last edited by a moderator:
This may sound funny,but me and my cousin usually just name our Tamagotchi's the hour they where born.

I name mine after good friends. But I have nicknames for them. Exapmle- My friend Valerie has a nickname named Val. My friend Jasmine has a nickname Jas. My friend Charlene has the nickname Char. Sorry to go off topic, but these are only examples.

I know I sound sad, but I name my Tamagotchi after characters from my imaginary world. Especially on my v5- since there is no naming feature there are no limits, so I can give my v5 names as long as I want!

On my first generation on my v5, I got a male Pantsutchi/Omututchi (cheerful), female Mimifuwatchi (intelligent) and male Futabatchi (easygoing).

I named the Pantsutchi/Omututchi Biekain, after a bully in my imaginary world. When he's not bullying others he can be quite cheerful sometimes, and he's good at art.

I named the Mimifuwatchi Kayleuetski. Just because.

I named the Futabatchi Robert, after a person in my imaginary world who works as a pilot. He's generally quite relaxed and easygoing.

On my second generation, Biekain married a Chantotchi which I decided to name Ember, after my very first Tamagotchi ever. They had two children, a boy and a girl Mimifuwatchi, because it was the Mame family.

They were named Torshique and Xievere after two intelligent people who live in my imaginary world. Plus, it kinda fits, because in my imaginary world, Torshique and Xievere are siblings. (Xievere is also the imaginary me's dog's name.)

Torshique married a Furawatchi which I decided to name Fiona after one of the imaginary me's friends. They had one boy, a Mimifuwatchi.

I named the Mimifuwatchi Xikun because Xikun is a special name to me and I had the Smart family which I thought was very special to me. Call me weird if you like, but in my imaginary world, Xikun is an intelligent talking aeroplane toilet.

Xikun married a Yonepatchi named Misa. Misa is a carefree little Ura Yangu Furawatchi in my imaginary world. They had three children- a boy Futabatchi, a girl Futabatchi and a boy Mimifuwatchi.

The boy Futabatchi was named Hanno after a carefree Kuchipatchi in my imaginary world.

The girl Futabatchi was named Katherine after a "Tamagotchi Master" in my imaginary world who can be remarkably easygoing at times.

The boy Mimifuwatchi was named Hikari after a Tosakatchi in my imaginary world who learned things really quickly.

Hanno married a Yonepatchi named Mira after an easygoing Uramemetchi in my imaginary world. They had two children, both male Futabatchi as this was the Kuchipa family.

I named the male Futabatchi Oliver, because the imaginary me has a friend called Oliver.

The Chibipatchi were named Xiara and Xiabi, because the imaginary me hatched Chibipatchi from eggs and they were fraternal twins. They couldn't be identical twins, because one happened to be a girl and the other was a boy. Right now, in my imaginary world, they are both Yangu Kuchipatchi (yes, Xiara included).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back