What do you think a song said..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~MileyCycrus~

Reaction score
Well, I was listening to this song called "Low" and I though it said "Look at that hobo licking that fur" But it was really "The whole club is lookin at her" xD

o.o" lol. Cause y'know hobo's like to lick fur! x]~♥

But I think I've mixed up lyrics like that too. :3~

But my heads to messed up right now to think up which songs it was that I mixed up like that. ):

I that for like, every single song! But if you watch the misheard lyrics on Youtube, its so funny and most of them I get confused..XD

I thought it said, "so you better win that bi*** your gonna show me, YEAH" but it said, "so you better spin that pitch you're gonna throw me, YEAH."

xPP Hehe. And, with the song ''Somebody's Me'', my cousin thought it said, "and then somebody sneezed"

xD

My brothers like the song Kiss Kiss because he thinks the lyrics have 'Monty Panesar' (a cricketer). Not even close ;)

I liked Crank That but then I read the lyrics and was like... ew.... o..o;

I liked Crank That but then I read the lyrics and was like... ew.... o..o;
Same. xP

I never really liked it, but I started listening to it more then I searched the lyrics and found out what the song was actually saying... x...x

The first time I heard "Low",I couldn't really hear it cuz the sound was so low,but I thought it said "Open-bottomed jeans" and I'm like "WHAT?!" lol you know,as a matter of fact,today at lunch,I was saying to random guys "Think about the lyrics to Soulja Boy. Does it sound right to you?" lol and they all said no!! Seriously,what is a 'Soulja Boy' is it a person,or,er,other. lol "Soulja Boy up in the hole! watch me crank dat watch me roll! Watch me cranck dat Soulja Boy den Superman dat hole!!!" Yeah,ew. XD

The first time I heard "Low",I couldn't really hear it cuz the sound was so low,but I thought it said "Open-bottomed jeans" and I'm like "WHAT?!" lol you know,as a matter of fact,today at lunch,I was saying to random guys "Think about the lyrics to Soulja Boy. Does it sound right to you?" lol and they all said no!! Seriously,what is a 'Soulja Boy' is it a person,or,er,other. lol "Soulja Boy up in the hole! watch me crank dat watch me roll! Watch me cranck dat Soulja Boy den Superman dat hole!!!" Yeah,ew. XD
Actually, I think you drop the 'le' on the hole...

Some song by Marilyn Manson, I thought he said "This glue is making me high".

Can't remember what the actual words were.

theres this one song called "trouble" and i thought it went like this "trooubllle, OO-OHH trouble-trouble-trouble-trouble-trouble, trouble in all my-y years as a wo-oman" witch sounds fine right? exept the singer was not a woman...it was a man! so i was like "what the heck!!?" then i realized he was really singing "trouublle OO-OOH trouble-trouble-trouble-trouble, trouble in all my-y years WITHOUT a woman!!" so i was like "oohhh that makes more sense!" :(

Two people in my class were arguing over if the lyrics were 'White And Nerdy' or 'Riding Dirty' xD
Lol. I didn't really mistake anything that I remember.

Work this out, from HSM2

real lyrics: I got rags instead of riches!

what i thought xP: I got rags instead of britches!

Ya know, like pants. Then she'd be like tarzan! 0.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back